Prologue

3rd person's POV
Marcy set up the camera and the stream started while she pulled back so they could see her, she sent a smile and a thumbs up to the viewers, before plopping back down in her seat.

"So... Uh, it's just me right now, but Anne is gonna join me in a bit..."

She glanced at the monitor next to her to see chat typing away, with her usual around five hundred viewers, she learnt over and read some, and a small smile crossed her face.

"Yeah, I can do a Q&A while we wait, that'll be fun!"

"But it'll probably be short... what do you all think?"

The chat had a few responses agreeing to the Q&A, so with a small smile, Marcy nodded.

"Alright, what do you wanna know?"

"Whats your favorite color..." She read aloud.

"Green, I thought that was obvious."

'What's your favorite song?'

"Oh... that's a good question," She said and clasped her hands together.

"That's... a wide range, what kind of genre? Like romance? Or pop? Or?"

"Either way... it's probably 'Last Summer' by Johnny Orlando,"

"And 'Fallin'' by Why Don't We."

A smile crossed her face at the thought of the songs before she glanced over to read another question.

'Favorite friend? Sasha or Anne?'

Marcy licked her lips and shook her head, "I can't choose between them, they're both good friends!"

She watched as some of the chat agreed, and she went to read another question, but she jolted when she heard her phone ding.

She picked it up and saw that it was a message from Anne.

Frog Lady 🥳
hey!! sorry for the hold up, i'm done setting up stream, now we can start!!

Marcy smiled at that and looked back up to go on to Discord and call Anne, she quickly picked up.

"Hey Marcy's viewers!"

Marcy rolled her eyes playfully and said, "Anne, you have viewers too."

"Hmm... that is true, the thing both of our viewers have in common though is that they both love me."

Marcy dramatically gasped and said, "Anne?! Take that back! I'm hurt,"

Anne snorted and said, "Alright, alright, sorry love, I'll try not to tell the cold hard truth."

Marcy rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile at the pet name, but she brushed it off.

"Love? What are you? A sudden expert flirt?"

"I don't need to be an expert flirt to get you blushing, Marce."

Marcy raised an amused eyebrow, "Slow your roll there, Anna-banana, we're streaming, and your pickup lines will be heard, maybe even the lousy ones."

Anne laughed and said, "Ouch, fine though, let's just play some games."

"You sound so disappointed,"

"I wanted to make you blush more, but alas, games will have to do,"

To be continued...

(A/N) So, here's another new story I'll probably forget about— hopefully not though.

Anyways, I recommend 'Marcy's' favorite songs, they're lowkey good— anyways they're gonna kinda be related to this story anyways, later on.

This prologue was supposed to be totally different but I don't play many games so I didn't know what the hell to make them play— 💀