Episode 1, Orientation

"Take a look on the left, you will see the headquarters' hangar where we store all of our spaceships, and on the right will be our prized fountain of hopes."

"Hold hold HOLD IT! *silence* can i please get some explanation here? What's this place, what just happened, and WHO ARE YOU TWO!?" yell Asher confused. "HAHAHA! I suppose you deserve to get some explanation." Ganesha laughs as he shows Asher the way to the next stop, "follow me!" Ganesha walks forward to a hall east of the fountain, however Fu stops Ganesha and says "I'll take it from here Ganesha" Ganesha jumps a little, as Fu was just behind Asher a second ago. "All– alright Fu, i'll- leave it to- you" Ganesha leaves a little intimidated and flustered, true he is bigger than Fu but Fu is scary and unthinkable.

"(deadpan voice) My name is Fu, and i will be your guide for today mister Goldeneye *sinister smile*, this wonderful place is called Cypher, we are an organization that focuses on finding a cure to the world's corruption, (Fu leads Asher to another room) this is the research center."

(silence)

"Let us continue."

Fu and Asher enter a waiting room, inside of it is a couple dating on the couch and a receptionist sorting data on his table. "This concludes our tour, please wait here for further announcements" Fu says to Asher as she leaves the room.

"Uhm.. hello? (Asher talks as he walks towards the couch) Nice to meet- ack- *stumbles* you guys.. uh.." everyone looks at Asher, then they look away. Asher continues to walk in when the person in the receptionist table suddenly bangs his table. *BANG* "CAN YOU TWO STOP WITH THE LOVEY DOVEY NOW? PLEASE?" Said the receptionist tired of the couple who has been sitting in the couch for some time making the receptionist feel uneasy. "You got a problem?" Says the guy. " GRRRRRR OH YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE" Says the receptionist in anger while jumping up on his desk preparing to fight, lightning bolts seem to appear around him like some sort of aura. "BRING IT ON" The guy replied as he jumped to the glass table in front of him, they both dash towards each other screaming "ORAAAAHHHHH!!!" "HURAHHHHHHHH!". "HUHHH?????!!!" Asher replies confusedly as the 2 men start fighting, "WHAT JUST HAPPENED AAAAHHH!"