Fellow Colleague, Part 1

Before we proceed, here are the guidelines!

┍━━━━━━»•» ♡ «•«━┑
♡Guild lines♡:
(CN)= Crush's name
(YN)= Your name
(FN)= Friend's name
(EC)= Eye color
(HC)= Hair color
(FC)= Favorite color
┕━»•» ♡ «•«━━━━━━┙

College. One of the first stages of adulthood. (YN), got accepted into the college of her dreams. Luckily, the University isn't far away from home so she decided not to dorm and stay home to study. Only recently graduating high school, and the thought of becoming an adult with the responsibilities, made her nervous about what's ahead. Luckily for her, she isn't alone. A few friends of hers got accepted to the same University, including (CN). Damn, that name (CN). Hypnotizing for (YN). (YN) knew this man since they were little kids in elementary. Hanging out with each other often, it was bound to happen that she developed feelings for him. However, she concealed them for the longest time, until now. 

After a few weeks into the first semester of college, she adjusted to her surroundings. (YN) shared a class with (FN) and another one with (CN). (CN) was in (YN)'s calculus class, a boring lecture about, you know, calculus. Math isn't exciting. It was a Friday, so (YN) decided to wear something cool and casual. Matching grey sweatpants and grey sweatshirt, a pair of classic white designer sneakers she got for her most recent birthday, with an additional touch of simple, dainty gold jewelry. (YN) had a thing for simple jewelry. It can elevate any outfit. On this day in particular, it was a cool fall day. The class was from 11am to 12:12pm, so (YN) would bring and iced coffee to class to give herself a quick jumpstart for the day. 

She entered the class 5 minutes early, sat down at the same desk she always sits at; the back left corner of the class. The professor was there setting up the projector for the lecture, and (YN) was checking her socials before the class. She took a few sips from her iced coffee, checked her student emails, to catch up on everything. In the corner of her eye, (CN) entered the room and sat at the opposite corner desk in the room. He was on his phone, and didn't pay any attention to (YN). The class soon started, so everyone else started taking notes and someone would ask the occasional question. Class ended, and everyone packed their bags and people started leaving the room. (YN) packed her things, got up and started leaving. She wanted to stop and get lunch on the way home, since this was her only class she had on Friday. As she was leaving, (CN) caught up to her.

"Hey (YN), I wanna ask you something!" He said excited
She turned around. "Oh hey, what's up?"
"There's a house party at one of my good friend's place tonight. I was wondering if you wanted to come with. It's gonna fun, trust me. He was planning this party for the past few weeks. It's at 9, I can pick you up if you need a ride." 
(YN) became slightly flushed. "I don't have anything else to do later, so I may as well."
"Cool, I'll see you then. I'll be at your place at around 8:30ish tonight." He said casually. 
They went their separate ways, and (YN) went to get lunch and went home to catch up on her homework. 

She started getting ready around 7, and at 8:30ish, she got a text from (CN). 
"I'm outside."
"Ight I'm coming out rn." She texted back. 
(YN) hopped into the passenger's seat, and held her purse on her lap. 
"How have you been, (YN?)" he asked as he started to pull off her driveway.
"I've been alright, just catching up on homework you know, the usual. Nothing that interesting to be honest. Did you finish the math homework for Mr. Mendelburg's class?" She said curiously. 
"Yeah, I finished it before I left. Didn't want to do it when I get home you know." 
He turned on the the music as they drove to (CN)'s friend's place. As they pulled up, they could see the crowd of people inside the house through the window. They got out of the car, and were immediately greeted by (CN)'s friend.
"Hey! I heard you're (YN). I've heard great things about you from (CN). Come in, the party is just getting started."
They both walked in, and (YN) looked around and saw a few familiar faces from college. (CN) and (YN) hung out with several people they knew, caught up with each other's friends.

(YN) went outside where there was more people hanging around the pool. On the brick fence, (YN) sat down with a can of Coca Cola in her hand, and sipped it as she stared at the moon. She looked at her phone and checked her socials. She felt someone come up to her and sit next to her. She turned, and it was (CN). Her heart jumped. "Oh (CN), I didn't see you there. Scared the shit outta me." 
He smiled and chuckled. "Don't worry, I just came to check up on you. What do you think of the party so far?"
She looked at his face, analyzing the details that constructed his face. His beautiful (EC) eyes, his well defined nose, and plush, soft lips. 
"Great actually, I'm enjoying it quiet well. Takes me away from always thinking about school for a bit." 
He smiled and put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to him. "Yeah, I figured. I could tell you we're having a great time. Speaking of which, when the party is over, want to come to my place for a bit? I'm inviting a few other friends to hang out, kinda like an after party style hangout. My friend said he's gonna end the party in 30 minutes because he needs to clean before some family come over tomorrow." 
(YN) felt her heart jump and beat faster. "Sure, I don't have anything to do tomorrow, I can come over for a little bit." 
"Nice, I guess we'll leave in a bit then." He chuckled

Part 2 next page!