Game Night, Part 1

I swear, sometimes summer break can be boring if you have no plans. I can remember wanting to be on summer break in the middle of finals. The entire time I was studying the only thing I could want was to be on break, doing absolutely nothing.  The different scenarios; going to the beach, parties, hanging out with friends or even (CN), sitting on the roof at night talking about who knows, or just sitting in my room listening to music and scrolling through my socials. However, now that it is here it feels a lot more boring than it should be. Maybe I'm just not fully enjoying it to its full potential. 

(YN) woke up early on a summer morning, to go on a nice morning jog. Once she returned home, she hopped in shower to clean off all the sweat she accumulated. After her shower, she slid on a comfy pair of lounge shorts with a cropped tank. Every time she wore this tank it would remind her of the thrift, because she picked it up there when it caught her eye. Honestly, you can never go wrong with a simple tank in the summer. (YN) made herself breakfast; consisting of two waffles and a scrambled egg, with hot coffee.  

After breakfast, she was thinking about what she wanted to do that day, since there wasn't anything planned for that day. 

She thought to herself, "Should I go thrifting? Should I go visit (FN)? Should I go to the beach? Ehh, I guess for now I can go game for a little bit." 

She returned to her room, turned on her pc, and opened her favorite game; Warframe. About 20 minutes into playing, she noticed (CN) started playing too, since she got the Steam notification. (YN) decided to message him on Discord, since he was online.

"Yo wanna join my Warframe lobby?"
It didn't take him too long to reply. "Sure, maybe for a little bit though. I saw on your private story that you asked if anyone else had plans. I'm free all day you can come after if you like." 

(YN) immediately started to think of all the rated R things. Since (YN) and (CN) would do a lot of things together, she wonder if he reciprocated the same feelings.

"Sure, I'll be over in 10 once we're done gaming." She replied nervously. 

"Nice, drive safe. <3" He replied.

The heart. He wouldn't normally put a heart after his text messages. Is he giving hints? Am I just being over analytical? Maybe I'm overthinking this. Whatever, only one way to truly find out...

After about an hour of gaming, they both got off Discord. (YN) went to kitchen to have a cup of instant ramen before leaving, and decided not to change clothes. Comfy clothes are superior. She hopped into her car and went on her merry way over to (CN)'s place.

Part 2 next page!