Game Night, Part 2

(YN) pulled into (CN)'s driveaway. She hopped out and grabbed her purse, and went up to the door to ring the doorbell. Before she could reach for the doorbell, the door opened. 

"Oh shit you scared me!" (YN) chuckled , but her heart jumped in her chest.
"It's all good, I just heard you pull into the driveaway." He reassured. "Want anything to drink? I have coke, water, whatever basically." 

Still shook by him opening the door, (YN) coughed up, "Yeah, uh, water is fine." 
(CN) smiled and went over to his fridge to get her a glass of water. As he was doing that, (YN) sat down on his couch to text her friend (FN).

"Hey I'm at (CN)'s house." 
"Ooo I see you, you may get lucky ;)" (FN) replied. 
"LMAO not sure, we're just vibing for now." 

(CN) came back to (YN) with the glass of water. "Here, I got your water." 

She smiled. "Thanks." 
"Anyhow, I hope you don't mind but I promised my friend I'd play GTA with him, so I'll be busy for an hour, I don't know probably that long. I'm just guessing. You can come watch though!" He suggested.

"Sure, I'll just watch from your bed." 
She hopped onto his bed and started watching (CN) play GTA. Occasionally checking her phone, (YN) started of things she could do while he was gaming. Then, those rated R thoughts started to poke through. 

But he's sitting there so innocently. Should I or should I not? Only one way to find out...

(YN) approached (CN) from behind with a devilish smirk on her face. She put her hands onto his shoulders, and with one hand, dragged her fingernails around the nape his neck. (YN) could see the hair standing on his arms; he got chills.

"Enjoying the game, huh?" She asked softly. 
"Y-yeah." He replied, quietly. 
"Enjoying me?" She asked softly, yet aggressively. 
"Mhmm..." He muttered. 

(YN) smirked harder and her keen eyes looked up and down his torso while he was gaming. As he proceeded, she licked his right earlobe to tickle his senses. (YN) noticed him slightly flinch, although she resumed with her plan. 

She moved down from his ear to his neck, slightly sucking and the occasional nibble, leaving little love bites on his neck. As she trailed down more, she trailed her right underneath his t-shirt, feeling what is underneath. (YN) looked up only with her eyes, and could see him biting onto his entire bottom lip, his face looking tense. His squirms and body language was key for (YN) to keep going. Darting her eyes down to his lower half, she noticed his friend was poking through his sweatpants. 

Fuck yeah. 

(YN) started to lightly trail her hand over his covered, erect member. She started to stroke it through his pants, causing him to lightly groan under his breath. 

"D-don't stop, (YN)." He whimpered. 

She paused for a moment, then started to undo the knot of the sweatpants. Pulling them down a bit, the only thing now holding her back from a full blown handjob was his boxers. His very noticeable bulge in his boxers excited her. (YN) pulled the waistband down on his boxers, and his member immediately popped out. All in his stiff, veiny glory. 

(YN) spat into the palm into her right hand, and lightly gripped his girth. Gentle, even strokes. She'd gently trail her fingers around his tip, down his shaft, and so fort. Precum started to leak from his head.

Enough teasing. Time to get what I came for. 

Gently putting her hand around his shaft, she started to stroke a bit faster. At this point, (CN)'s legs were lightly shaking, occasionally hearing a moan slip out under his breath. Putting in all her effort, she kept the same rhythm; up and down, up and down. His precum made it easy to work with. 

"Cum for me, darling." (YN) asked seductively. 

As she asked, (CN) let out one solid moan, and finished right into her hand. His sticky mess was (YN)'s reward.

"Th-thank you (YN). Holy fuck-" 
"No, thank you." She muttered. "Don't worry, I'll help you clean..."