Chapter 1

I never wanted any of this, but for some reason, destiny is cruel to her children...

It was the beginning of the SMP. April 24, 2020 b.t. (before Tommy). Dream had been so excited to finally have some place to call home, and people to call family. Sapnap and I right by his side as we built our first building, the community house, and looked upon our new home with content. We soon after welcomed our first members—Callahan, Awesamdude (or Sam as he preferred, my father), Alyssa, Ponk, and Bad. Everything was perfect! We were a family, the family Dream had wanted for so long. Then, everything went downhill when Tommy joined on July 4, 2020 a.t. (after Tommy). Tommy caused trouble. He was fiery and didn't listen well to anyone. It drove us all crazy, especially Dream, but Tommy became the least of his problems...

Wilbur Soot joined during the Drug Empire Creation on July 24, 2020 a.t. He and Dream immediately didn't get along. Wilbur had ideas. He wanted to create a different country, one without a ruler (Dream) dictating everything. Dream despised the idea and the two were constantly bickering, until finally, the two started a war with each other on August 2, 2020 a.t.

When Wilbur first joined the SMP, I immediately gravitated towards him. He was smart and cunning. He loved music and was an incredible musician. He had a way with words that made me swoon so hard and fast I almost couldn't catch my breath around him. But then he and Dream started having issues, and of course because I'm loyal to Dream, I stayed on Dream's side. I never spoke anything negative towards Wilbur or about him, but I also didn't say anything at all. It was their conflict. But despite me staying on the sidelines away from their bickering, I could tell Wilbur thought little of me. He'd give me cold looks or scoffs whenever he saw me. We never spoke, but it still hurt me because of how much I liked and admired him. Then, when their bickering got out of hand and war had been declared, I got worried. I tried talking to Dream about just letting them have what they want. I didn't want Wilbur to get hurt, but Dream wouldn't listen to me, and instead, without me knowing, he gave me a soup with sleeping pills in it, and I had slept through most of the war. All the way until the day of the duel between Tommy and Dream. And it only went downhill from there...

This was the beginning of so much disaster.