<Pretend> Chaelisa

Before you start reading I wanted to thank everybody that reads this book!!!! This book got 38.6k reads and 667 votes:! and if I'm being honest I never imagined getting so much support for this book. Thank you to all the people that vote and spend time reading my book! Omg I'm fucking crying again I swear it's my fucking period emotional rollercoaster ass again.😭😭😭
____________________________________________
Also, this is like 5,900 words long so take fucking breaks and grab snacks☠
Oh also this oneshot is all thanks to Melina800000
Enjoy
❤❤❤
_________________________________________

I heard my alarm go off it was 7 in the morning ready to get this day over with. I put on my work clothes and head on out. I work at a cafe ever since I moved back to Australia. It's been a hectic morning already with clients coming in ready to get their day going with some warm coffee.

"Hello Rosie, the regular please I have a very important meeting coming up." Ms. Kim smiled when she said that. She's a regular usually always stressed out with work and coming in to have a coffee and talk about what drama has been going on with her life.

"Here you go Ms. Kim and this also, don't worry it's on the house." I put down the coffee and a special dessert on her table. She smiled at me and took a sip of the hot coffee.

"Delicious as always Rosie." She giggled focusing on the view outside. "Have you ever fallen for someone that you couldn't have Rosie?" She turns her attention to me looking for an answer.

"I mean yeah-" I shrug my shoulders like it was nothing but the truth is I was broken inside. The one that got away.

"That's all you just gave up?" Jennie said giving the coffee another sip.

"Well no, but let's just say I got tired of playing pretend," I said heading towards a different table to attend. When I got done with the orders. Jennie was gone and some money was left on the table with a little note.

"I'll pick u up after work
U gotta tell me everything
See u later" ♡

I try to make the day go by as quickly as possible but it felt like it was going slower than normal. Why would Jennie ask something like that? She can have everything she wants from the look of it. I didn't have enough time to think about when other customers start to come in.

Today might have been very busy with customers coming in and going but for business matters, it was a very good day. I was ready to close the cafe just needed to clean some things up and restock. After I finished I packed everything and locked the door of the cafe. Pulling out my phone to see an unread message for Jennie.

"I'm waiting outside, beautiful." I put my phone away it was night outside with the stars shining bright as they always do. I got interrupted by a car stopping right in front of me.

"Get in Rosie." She opened the door for me and waited until I was comfortable enough to close the door. She sprinted to her side getting in to start the engine.

"What happened to beautiful, Jennie?"

"I was just joking around," Jennie said pulling into her driveway and entering her private property. "So what are doing at your place?"

"I told you I wanted to know everything about the person that broke your heart." We head to the living room while Jennie holds the take-out she ordered and the alcohol she bought on the way to her house. "So first question how did you guys meet?"