Prologue

Have you ever seen a Massive Crossover book where the MC isn't some abused/bullied/cheated/neglected reader who gets stronger because of anger, darkness, and doesn't fuck every girl he meets? And that the character he's based on is a fan favorite character who's loved (and hated) by the community, and also came from a cool game?

Would you like to?

~~~~~

16 June, 2417

[Atlas World Bank, Remnant Continent.]

The sounds of police sirens were the only thing that Specialist Winter Schnee has heard today. She watched through the camera feeds and saw the many dead Officers as well as tied up civilians. She can only watch in anger as the criminals were taking away the money that was stashed inside the vault.

A few hours ago, she received a report that Atlas's number #1 Bank was being robbed. This doesn't mean anything at first as the police can finish the job by themselves. What involved the military to this is that the bank was being robbed by a terrorist organization, named Locked. Various VIPs and important people were taken as hostages, and proven by the many dead policemen in the building, means that Locked possessed dangerous weapons. There was even bombs scattered throughout the building.

Of course, they tried to send in the Ace Ops, but that attempt was proven futile as the Terrorists is holding the charges for the bombs. They threatened that if the Ace Ops disturbed their operation, the whole building would explode, killing the hostages and everyone in the process.

"Specialist Schnee, the General would like to have a word with you."

And here it is. She's been waiting for this.

At the monitor, General Ironwood's face appeared. His voice came out from the speakers.

"Specialist Schnee, what is the current situation?"

"I'm afraid…. A rescue is impossible. The moment they see any suspicious activity, the whole building goes up in flames."

"I see. Are there any secret passageways that we can use?"

"Well, we have found an underground sewer directly below the Manager's office. But I wouldn't recommend it. It's too dark and it's Grimm infested, also it's too small for a team."

".... That should do the trick. Winter, we have incoming reinforcements from the Union. I will tell him about the sewer tunnel."

What! Has the General gone mad?!

"Sir, I would advise you to refuse! We can still-"

"And let the Terrorist go with the money, and ruin our reputation even further?"

Winter doesn't know how to respond to that.

"I apologize for my blunder sir. I simply…. Do not trust them to fix our problems. They're just students!"

"Who said anything about Students?"

What?

"T-Then who?"

"You could say he is a legend, I've heard many of our soldiers talking about him. His codename will be, Cloaker."

~~~~~