CHAPTER 1: ATLAS JOURNEY.

HELLO CUPCAKES, 

UNLIKE MY OTHER STORIES, WHICH I ALWAYS WRITE BEFORE PUBLISHING HERE. 

THIS ONE I AM SHAPING CHAPTER BY CHAPTER. 

PLEASE FOR ANY CONFUSION TO THE OLD READERS, I AM DEEPLY SADDENED. 

BUT IF YOU ARE THE OLD READER, THEN YOU ARE SO MUCH LOYAL, I AM VERY MUCH GRATEFUL FOR THAT. FOR YOU.

THANK YOU LOVE.

READ THE GOD DAMN CHAPTER:

The queen shook her baby softly in her arms and hummed a small soft lullaby, luring her baby boy into sleep.

Her body was tense with worry, her body demanding explanations. She patiently wait for the family witch to summon them. But before that she needs her mate to come and get them in order to reach the witch home.

The whimpering of her child snapped her from her frowning thoughts. She rubbed her fingers softly at the back of her child and smoothen his hairs softly.

Whimpering softly, he snuggled closer to her neck, sighing in peace he again drifted off to sleep. The queen couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

Her smile whipped out when he almost screamed out and opened his eyes widely. "Mom?"

The small cracked voice of her baby brought tears in her eyes as she shook him more, clutching onto him to make him feel her more. "Yes, my baby. I am here."

Her boy, Atlas, looked at her alarmed before rubbing his small palms over his heart with tears falling from his eyes, his lips quivering in pain and sobbed past his lips with no control. "My heart. It's painful."

Hande, the queen, cried softly as he shook badly in her arms.

Who says you don't feel anything for your adopted child?

Here she is, balling her eyes out, for her adopted pup. Who is in so much pain due to their deeds.

The sound of heavy footsteps running towards them brought her out of their pain as she turned around towards the source, her skin glowing gold in color, a defense mechanism to protect her and her vulnerable pup.

Even when she is human, she is stronger than any of the wolves and many wolves in particular.

King Gavirill opened the door with a bang. His eyes scanned the whole room, just like Hande his skin was glowing gold very brightly. As his eyes landed on his mate, without wasting a moment. He strolled towards his mate, wrapping his strong and protective embrace around them.

"Shh! My pup I am here." he soothingly whispered to Atlas, taking him in his arms, he wrapped one arm around his mate's waist before pulling her towards the entrance of the room.

"Where are we going?" Hande asked, tears kept rolling down her eyes.

Atlas was a very strong pup, shifted at the age of 5, beared the attack of rouge, lost both of his parents and beard the torture by the hands of a certain old witch who later king killed.

"Helene summoned us." taking them to their room, they stood before their mirror.

Helene was the daughter of the witch who was killed by Gavirill in the battle. Unlike her mother, she later chose the path of goodness instead of evil. She was mated and bestowed with three pups with her mate, who was also Hande brothers from her old pack.

For convenience, as the castle is in Russia but helene is in London, she had made a portal in their room for helene to pass down anytime she wished to meet her old pack.