Chapter 1

Chapter 1
"True Love is Being Defeated by Nosiness"

Have you ever been in a situation where you couldn't go forward or back? You wanted to go left but there was a mad dog. Then you wanted to go right but it was a dead end. That situation is like where I am now when I saw that red colored box being handed to me and that boy at the same time. The man in front of me smiled. His face and body don't look bad at all. In other words, he is also handsome. But I can notice that he he is gay from his stance, and he comes here to confess me his feelings. His manly face with a girly heart sends the sweet words to me. As for me, I am like a polite child who doesn't know how to refuse so I accepted his gift.

"What's the matter, Tine Teepakorn from the Faculty of Law? I like you very much!"

"Urmm..." I turned to face my friends to ask for help. But these three people, one by one, pretended to call someone.

"Umm... So..."

"So what, Tine Teepakorn from the Faculty of Law?"
Hey, my name is not the Great Wall of China so you don't need to call me fully like that. Come on!.

"I... I don't like boys. I like girls." I quickly raised my voice.

"It's okay. Things like that can change." He answered firmly.

"But I already have someone I like."

"Who is that?"

"You do not need to know." Of course the reason behind me avoiding the question is because I don't know whose name I should use. After all, I have not received approval from any of them.

What if the owner of this cake box brought
troops to slap the name of the person I dragged?

I tried to glance at the corner of the building and saw my male leads cheering.
Everyone's face looks very excited. I didn't know how they got involved with this from the start.

"I do not care who you like because I think I can still compete with anyone." He cried with confidence.

But even so I didn't answer it, I had to keep my image calm.

"I even had an ex whose girlfriend was the campus star in the Faculty of Medicine, but I still managed to steal him from her. See? I told you I'm pretty good."

Where does this confidence come from? Should I be proud of you?

Ahhh...

"But still..." I interrupted the conversation quickly

"Then think again."

"..."

"I can do all styles! I can do it in bed or in front of the balcony. Wherever you want, I will be fine."

"..."

"My ex-lovers also say that I'm very good."

"Then why don't you continue dating your exes?"

"If we're still dating, can that be called an ex?"

I'm really messed up...

"You really gave me a good first impression. Tine Teepakorn from the Faculty of Law, I will make you continue to see me."

"No... That's totally unnecessary."

"One day, you will definitely accept me and like me!"

"..."

I couldn't say anything nor do anything. All I could do was swallow my own saliva, and give a weary smile.