Bring them home please ....

Cc's P.O.V
It's been a few years that my sister got token off me and the boys say that I'm not my self anymore , I agree because I really miss Madi so much. Jinxx and Sammi found out where Madi's orphanage is so they were going to adopt anyway I just hope they bring her back to me. Andy said that his brother Alex is in the same orphanage so Jake and Ella decided to find him as well and adopt him to.
Andy's P.O.V
Cc always talks about his sister Madi and then I keep remembering Alex , I tried to save him a couple of times but they all stopped me. I'm not that strong anymore , I don't cut but I have bad depression. I miss Alex so much .
-In the orphanage - Alex's P.O.V
Hi my name is Alex Biersack , I'm 18 years old , I got black hair and blue eyes like my brother Andy... Speaking of Andy, I miss him so badly but I got here because my parents said they couldn't Afford to raise me but right now I have my best friend Madison.
I was starting to sing with Alex when the person who runs the orphanage came up to our room and told us that some people are here to adopt 13-18 year olds so we had to go down in the adoption room with everyone else.
Me and Alex walked into the room and we could hear people shout"EMOS , LONERS" etc but we ignored them and sat down.
I wore a Black Veil Brides top , Black skinny jeans ( ripped ) , and black biker boots with loads of bands on my wrist and a black leather jacket. Alex wore a kiss tank top ( the one that andy gave him) black skinny jeans and black vans with wrist bands . I wore black makeup and dark red lipstick and Alex wore Andy's war paint.
As we looked up we could see 4 people , my eyes couldn't stop staring oh my god... Is this a dream.....

It was Jinxx, Sammi,Jake and Ella!!!! OH MY GODDD