ICE SKATING TIME BABY!!! - chapter 2

"Where shall I put my stuff?" I looked up at Alex and then the boys
"Well me and the boys have a room for you both" Jinxx walked me and Alex up to are rooms and god did they look amazing. My new room had dark purple walls with black outline, I had a kind sized bed ( WOW) it had a black bedspread with white pillow cases, red curtains , a black desk with an apple laptop , a window that let to the balcony , a brown walking wardrobe and finally my own bathroom. Waw they sure was hoping I came back...wow I think jinxx might have done my room but on my bed was all of the kerrang magazines so I could put posters on my wall, well this should be good :). I put my guitar on the stand next to my desk and then sat on my bed and took a lot at the kerrang mags. I took out the posters and stuck them up on my wall and it must of took about 5 to 10 minutes to put all of them up. I laid down on my bed and finally went to my desk and put my makeup besides the laptop.
Alex's P.O.V
I walked into my new room and it had green and black walls which had posters all ready stuck on my wall with the bands I like (andy must of done this ) I had a kind sized bed , it had a falling in reverse bed spread with black pillowcases, black curtains, I had a desk with a apple laptop , a black wardrobe and a door which let to my own bathroom . This is amazing. , i placed my instruments beside my wardrobe and laid on my bed.
Madison's P.O.V
"Cc is so happy that he got you back Madison" Jinxx smiled and hugged me "Andy is also happy that he got you back too Alex" Jinxx smiled and pulled us into a group hug , nothing can not be better than this.
"Now me and the boys will make food , well me because the other boys are shit at cooking , don't tell them that " jinxx laughed " and then I'll call you both down " jinxx smiled once again.
"Okay , thanks dad" calling him dad actually really made me smile at knowing I can finally have a dad figure in my life and also a mother figure too
"No problem princess" well this couldn't get more better than it already was , going back home to my brother from not seeing him for years and finally having a mother and a dad figure in my life.
Ashley' s P.O.V
I don't know If I have a crush on Madison but when she came through that door , I had butterfly's and when I saw her , she looked amazing , she's so beautiful , I don't know okay maybe I like her a little because her personality is amazing and I've only new her for like what? 5 minutes? Ah well and this time It feels different . Should I tell Cc about this , what would he say about me loving his sister? He knows me as a womaniser so he might kill me... Well maybe it's best if I don't tell him.
Cc's P.O.V
I'm so happy , I can't even explain but I was thinking if I should take me and my sister out ice skating I may point out that I may be shit but YOLO I'm cc and I don't give a shit if I embarrass myself .
"Madi come down here a second" I shouted up to her and sat on the couch while waiting for her to come down
Madi came down and sat next to me.
Madison's P.O.V
Me and Alex started singing "set the world on fire" but then we got interrupted by Cc who asked me to come down so I went down and sat next to my big bro.
"So bro what did you want me for? I was guessing he had a girlfriend or like I don't know sometimes I don't know what the fuck he's thinking
"Well I was thinking..." This is going to be bad because he's always into dangerous stuff or doing dangerous stuff "if you want to go ice skating with me today, as I just got my lil- sis back" cc laughed and he laughed like a little school girl but seriously ice skating is the only thing he's absolutely shit at , I remember the last time we went ice skating , he kind of tried to do this twirl that these people were doing and fell on his face and I think that's how he had a broken nose.( I made that up)
"Cc do you remember the last time we went ice skating?" I started laughing but at this point Cc went bright red
"Oh come on dude that was like 5 years ago , I'm better now" me and cc started laughing but we finally got up and went upstairs to get dressed.
It was a sunny day today so I decided to wear my pierce the veil top and tucked it into my skull designed shorts and I wore my black converse that Cc got me for my birthday .i also wore my wrist bands t0( my chemical romance , all time low , Bvb , SWS, avion roe, Mötley Crüe , kiss and finally Marilyn Manson. I wore black eye liner and put in my horse shoe lip ring and my nose ring. Cc wore his black tank top , black skinny jeans and his black vans and also his black leather jacket with studs on.
I waited for Cc in the living room and after about 5 minutes of waiting he actually came down the stairs but he sounded like an elephant.
"Noisy much?" I laughed pretty loud and grabbed the car keys and then handing them to Cc.
We hopped into the car and sang to Motley Crüe and Bvb all the way to the ice rink.
- At the ice rink-
Me and Cc sat in the bench and put our skates on, they were fucking hard to put on fair play like.
"Cc I might need some help getting up , as I haven't been ice skating in so long" Cc helped me up and we both headed onto the ice.
I was about to skate when Boom guess what? Cc fell straight on his fucking arse , well done bro now I couldn't stop laughing.
"Madi please I need help on getting up" Cc and I laughed until 5 minutes later I decided to help the poor old guy up
Finally I taught Cc on how to skate so at this point he was actually really impressive.
- a hour later
Ashley's P.O.V
So I decided to tell jake , jinxx ,andy and Alex that I had strong feeling for Madi. , I hope this goes well .