Chapter 1: Psychopath

Meisha's POV:
"Let's go to the club!" My best friend Layla shouted. I looked at her all confused. She would never go to a club especially not at the age of 17.

"You sure? Do you think they would even let us in? I mean you're 17 and I'm still 16." I said. I don't know why, but I have a weird feeling about this.

You know that feeling when you feel like something bad is going to happen.

And the worst part is, that it always happens when it comes to me.

"Meils we have to get waisted before our 18th birthday! It's our tradition. At least in our group. And we're in Serbia of course they will let us in. If not, I made fake ID's." She smiled at me and told me to go pick out something to wear.

I sighed and walked up the stairs straight to my room. My parents will kill me if they find out. Especially my mom. She's from Serbia and trust me Balkan moms are crazy.

I opened my closet and looked at all of my dresses. I had a lot of them since I love to wear them.

I picked out the dark red one which was a little short.

I started doing my makeup which was my favorite thing to do. I'm planning to start practicing on other people and maybe one day my dream of becoming a makeup artist will become true.

When I was done after an hour and half, I went to pick out my heels for the night. I always loved wearing them and I decided this will be the best opportunity to wear my favorite ones. They were black red bottoms.

I remember I've got them from my cousin for my 15th birthday.

"Meish are you ready?" I heard her yelling impatiently. "Almost!" I yelled back while putting my keys, wallet and my phone into my black handbag.

"You look gorgeous," she gasped when she saw me. "Thank you, you don't look bad neither," I laughed provocatively at her as we headed out. We called a taxi and got into the club.

As we entered the music was so loud I had to cower my ears. It would take me a while to get used to it.

"I'll go get us a drink!" Layla yelled running away before I could say anything. "Whatever," I sighed as I looked around.

I didn't knew anyone here. Of course I didn't, since I don't leave my house that often, since we're mostly with family or there's simply nothing to do out. Plus we don't visit Serbia that often and when we do, we stay just for a few days, so except my family and neighbors I don't know anyone.

Suddenly I felt a pair of eyes on me. I started looking around and then I saw them. They belonged to the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen in my life.

He was wearing a black shirt that had a few unbuttoned buttons on top and his sleeves were rolled up revealing the sleeve tattoos he had. He was wearing black pants with it and was holding a glass of what I assumed was whiskey. He was so fucking hot.

Suddenly Layla came back with drinks and handed me one. "What's this?" I asked her as I tasted it. "Gin Tonic," she said as she took a sip of hers. I took a sip of mine as well and felt a sharp pain in my neck. Damn it's strong.

"Let's go find a table," she started pulling me towards the tables. She found one in the corner and we sat down while talking and laughing.

"I'll be right back!" I yelled and quickly stood up heading towards the bathroom. We were sitting there for a while while we ordered a few more drinks and I was already a little tipsy.

Thank God the music wasn't so loud in here, so I could've called my father and tell him everything's good, but I decided to just send him a text that we're all right.

Suddenly the door opened and that hot guy entered the bathroom. I looked at him all confused not having idea what he was doing there.

"Do you need something?" I asked him confused about why would he be in a girls bathroom. He opened his mouth to say something, but suddenly his phone rang and he quickly left without saying a word. "Weirdo," I muttered to myself before leaving the bathroom as well.

As I was walking towards our table, I saw Layla with three guys around her. "Meish, you're finally back! Let me introduce you to our new friends," she laughed as she started pointing to them. "This is Nikola, Vanja and Ognjen," I paused when I saw the guy that was staring at me since the second we entered this club sitting carelessly at our table.

"Guys this is Meisha!" She yelled as she kissed one of the guys. He was ugly. I looked away disgusted and decided to go to the bar and ask for another drink. I needed to be distracted.

Two hours later

"One more vodka!" I yelled to the bartender as I was barely able to stand still. "I think you've had enough," he said and I looked at him ready to start arguing. "Is your job to serve me or give me your opinions on how much you think I should drink?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

He poured me another glass of vodka and I quickly drank it and walked back to our table.

"Baby!" I yelled as I hugged Layla and she looked at me. "Damn someone had way too many drinks today," she laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Let's go to the dance floor!" I started pulling her while dancing. I let go of her and started dancing on my own since she didn't look like she wanted to dance.

I felt a pair of hands on my hips, but I didn't care. I was having a night of my life.

"Damn baby you're so hot. Move those hips for me," he whispered to my ear as he pulled me closer to him. I did exactly what he asked me to and enjoyed every single second of it.

Suddenly the gun shot was heard and the guy that was dancing with me fell to the floor. Everyone started screaming, but I just stood there frozen and without an idea of what just happened.

I looked up and saw Ognjen with the gun still pointing at him while staring deeply into my eyes. His stare gave me goosebumps. What the fuck?

I walked up to him and slapped him hard. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled at him. By now everyone were gone and we were standing there in the darkness with a dead body laying a few meters away. "No one can touch you except me," he said turning around as he started leaving.

"What do you mean?" I yelled after him, but I did not get an answer this time. "At least you could reply to me and not be quiet like a pička (pussy)." He ignored me and as he was out I heard a police car pulling up. Shit this is not good.

I quickly hid behind the couch that was there as police entered. I was praying to God that I wouldn't make any noise for them to see me or even worse suspect me of killing that guy. I didn't need this type of problems right now especially when my parents had no idea that I was actually here.

As they were talking and looking for the ID of the guy, I quickly took off my heals and quietly ran out of the club. Thankfully I got away without them seeing me.

I saw Layla standing next to those guys and as soon as she saw me she ran up to me and hugged me. "Thank God you're okay!" She whispered hugging me tighter.

I pulled away from her and smiled at her to calm her down. It's not her fault that some psycho decided to kill an innocent person, so I wasn't planning on taking my anger out on her. "We're so sorry you had to go through that. If we knew that Ognjen would do this we would try and stop him," one of them said. "But why would he do that? Kill a person that did nothing wrong. He didn't even hurt anyone or said anything bad," Layla whispered.

"We don't know neither." Okay now that's weird. Everything about this is weird. First of all why would he have a gun with him and kill someone with it. Especially in the club full of people. And how could he look so proud of what he had done?

That man is a psychopath and I hope I'll never see him again.

"What's his full name?" I asked those guys. The least they can do is tell me his last name. I don't know why, but I felt like I needed to know that information. They looked at each other not sure if they should be sharing this information with me.

"Ognjen Petrović."

So the first chapter it's finally here. Let me know your thoughts.