Chapter 6: Ana

It was 12pm as I woke up in my bed. "How did I get here?" I muttered to myself confused since I remember only being in Ognjen's car and then everything after that was blank. I couldn't remember anything. I looked around my room looking for I don't even know what. Then I saw a note on my nightstand and slowly picked it up.

"I wanted to stay with you until you wake up, but I had some work to do, so I left. Don't worry nothing happened between us (sadly). When you wake up call me, I already wrote my number into your phone. Since I know you will be reading this only when you wake up, good morning beautiful. See you soon, Ognjen."

I couldn't help but smile at the note that he had left. I don't know why, but something was pulling me towards him.

I heard a knock on my door and yelled out "Come in." My baba opened the door and I saw her worried expression. "What's wrong?" I quickly asked her becoming nervous. "Are you okay?" She asked as she quickly walked next to me and touched my forehead. "Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I asked her having no idea why she was worried.

"You were asleep for so long. I was worried you were getting sick," she stated. "No, don't worry! I'm all good, I arrived early in the morning, so that's why. Plus I couldn't sleep on the way back," I lied. She can't find out about what really happened. "Are you sure?" She raised her eyebrows. "Yes, baba. You have nothing to worry about," I reassured her.

"Where did you got this T-shirt from? I never saw it on you," she pointed at the shirt I was wearing.

Only then I realized that it's not mine. It was probably Ognjen's. I had no idea that he had changed my clothes and had absolutely no idea where the clothes that I was wearing were.

"I bought it in Greece," I smiled at her. I wasn't comfortable with lying to her, but what could I do? If she finds out the truth she will get mad. And I don't want that. "Oh, it's a little weird. Since when do you wear these type of T-shirts?" She asked again.

The shirt was white with a black scorpion that was drawn right on my boob. "Thought, I would try something new. Plus it is a really comfortable shirt, so it's useful for sleeping," I smiled at her. I was shocked about how quickly I made up the lies and didn't even stutter.

I was used to lying to other people, but not my grandparents. This was actually the first time that I lied to her. And I felt so guilty about it. But then again, if I tell her the truth, it will be even worse. I know she wouldn't like the fact that I was with Ognjen. She didn't look too happy that I knew his name.

"Get ready and come downstairs for lunch and then we can go shopping for a while. I need to get some groceries and we will go to your aunts house and you need a bathing suit. Your mother mentioned that you didn't bring one,so we need to get you few. Even though I don't understand why would you go to Greece without a bathing suit but whatever." She smiled at me. "I bought one in Greece, but sure! I threw it out since I didn't like it as much.

As she left my room I quickly went to the bathroom to shower. Only after I heard her saying lunch I realized how hungry I actually was. I changed my bandage and decided to wear shorts with a crop top. My stomach was almost healed, but I still kept the bandage on it just to make sure that it won't start bleeding. Even their doctor told me to wear it for two to three weeks just in case.

It was way too hot today that I felt like going to the ice cold water. I was actually thinking about going alone to the mall. I wanted to explore more places around here, since I wasn't really able to.

I went downstairs and my grandparents were already sitting at the table. "Good morning deda," I kissed my grandpa on his cheek before sitting down. "Good morning, srce (sweetheart)," he replied smiling at me. I served myself a full plate of food. "If I will be able to eat all of this, someone give me a medal," I muttered to myself.