JoJo's Scenario

I've had this scenario in my head related to JoJo's so this will be the first oneshot I'll be putting here. Next will be someone's suggestion. I haven't decided who yet. Anyway, enjoy!

Location: Ocean Beach, San Francisco, California

Time: 11:36AM

Joestar [age 19] and his friend, Robert Zeppeli [age 20] are at the beach when the enemy attacked! Off the coast, approximately 25 meters away in the calm waters on a raft, the enemy stands. By his side, the defeated Robert Zeppeli lies, holding onto his life. Joestar is figuring out a way to defeat his opponent!

"QUIT IT, JOESTAR!" The enemy exclaimed. He had yellow hair, and half of it was very long and went down like a bolt of lightning. His name was Zachary Zenith. Crazy name.

"This is quite troublesome! He has Zeppeli at the verge of death. What in the world was that stand?" Joestar asked himself, standing on the shoreline. He had short black hair, spiked upwards. (Much like Joseph's) He was wearing a white tee with a gold chain around his neck.

"Your stand can't reach me, so go ahead and lay yourself on the sand or your pal gets it." Zachery demanded.

"Leave it! Run if you must, Joestar! I'm done for!" Zeppeli shouted. Zachary quickly slammed his fist into him.

"You don't get to talk, pal!" He shouted.

"There's no way I would leave my companion! Hold on there Zeppeli!" Joestar shouted. However, he didn't know what to do. His stand, [Goodbye Blue Sky], allowed him to create reflection of light. These reflection can only be created 5 meters of the stand. The reflection can only be created with the source of light as well. Zachary was completely out of range.

[Goodbye Blue Sky] Stats
Destructive Power: B
Range: D (5 meters)
Precision: A
Durability: C
Potential: A
Speed: B

"Enough talking, let's see how you fair against this, pal!" Zachary shouted, summoning his stand.

"[No Leaf Clover]!!!" He yelled. Five orbs seemed to shoot out of him. These orbs all had a yellow streaks through the center with one end having a small dent of gray.

"You're finished, Joestar!" Zachary shouted, throwing his hands forward. Four of the five orbs flew his direction. The fifth stayed on Zeppeli.

"My stand has the range of 50 meters, and even if you were out of that range, my ability could still reach." Zachary grinned. Zeppeli watched.

"Those orbs! I know it! That's what got me! He surprised me!" He exclaimed. Joestar watched as they made their way to him, flying through the air. Joestar got ready for battle.

"Joestar! I'm sure of it! You won't be able to punch them!" Zeppeli shouted. Joestar's eyes widened. The four orbs all lit up yellow where the gray dent was. All of a sudden, a single laser fired from each of them. Joestar went to defend himself with his stand. Three of them missed, and one pierced his hand.

"DAMN IT! I was too eager!" Zachary cursed, clenching his fist. Zeppeli took deep breaths.

"If he was any closer, I'm sure those lasers would have turned him into Swiss cheese! We got lucky, but it won't last!" Zeppeli thought to himself. Joestar quickly gripped his hand.

"Lasers!?" Joestar asked himself. He quickly pulled out his stand to defend himself. The stand was humanoid, and had sunglasses. All it's arms had black streaks and rings around all the way down to the wrist. Four more lasers shot out. This time, Joestar kicked the ground to jump up. One of the lasers hit his foot.