007 - 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"i'll drive my own car today," jaliyah said , making you nod . she left after giving you a hug and hyping you up .

you finished your hair , unplugging the flat iron from the socket . you fixed yourself up in the mirror before heading to your room to get everything you needed and leave .

as you hoped into the car you got a text from your aunt . it read , "i can't wait to see you walk across that stage today . i wanted to let you know that i'm more than proud of you , and she would be to." the message almost made you cry , but you kept it together . you texted her thank you and that you loved her before driving off .

about 20 minutes later , you made it to school . y'all had practice for the ceremony , so you had to be there early . you saw baji walking in , so you caught up to him .

"baji!" you shouted , making him turn to look at you .

"oh . it's yo ass ," he groaned , jokingly rolling his eyes . you smacked his arm , "don't act like that ."

"you are so abusive," he whined , laughing afterwards as you glared at him . you both headed to the gym , seeing almost everyone already there . you went with baji to the seats, seeing y'all were beside each other . "oh my god , y/n , we're beside each other!" baji exclaimed , making you groan .

"i wish i was beside someone else," you said , pinching the bridge of your nose .

"who, mitsuya?" he snickered. when you glared at him , he was covering his mouth and began to laugh harder , making you laugh .

you punched his leg, "shut up, bruh."

- 30 minutes later

you were in between baji and draken . the ceremony had started about 15 minutes ago. you were about to cross the stage . "keisuke baji," the announcer called . he walked a crossed the stage , doing a dance when he got to the middle . y'all shouted for him , wanting to be supportive .

"y/n l/n," they called , making your heart thump . you heard your aunt and friends shout loudly , making you laugh . you did a peace sign , and the announcer stopped you . he put you beside him and gave you a smile . you recognized the man as your probs and stats teacher , who you enjoyed . you dapped him up , waiting on him to speak .

"i have to say i am more than proud of this young lady right here . with the loss of her mother and being an entrepreneur of a business she started around the age of 13 that is doing very well , she was still able to graduate high school . i know her auntie is out there somewhere and i just want to say , i'm more than proud of your baby . y/n , continue to succeed . you're going to be an amazing young woman ," he smiled , making some tears fall out your eyes .

you gave him a hug before walking off the stage . i did it , ma . you smiled as you walked back to your seat , baji giving you a hug . "she'd be more than proud of you , y/n . now stop crying , bestie," he said , making you smile . draken came and gave you a hug as well , telling you a few encouraging words himself .

after the ceremony , you went to find your aunt . she was smiling widely near the entrance of the school . you smiled at her then ran and gave her a hug . she cried into your shoulder . it meant a lot to her that you graduated . you were like her child . even when your mom was alive , she was always like a second mom to you .

"i'm so proud of you , nook . you're growing up so fast . you have your own house, car , business , and you're so blessed . don't forget about aunt cherise , now," she chuckled , making you laugh .

"never , tika . i want to thank you for always being there . you've always been like a second mom to me and you took me in after my mom passed . you're the best support i've ever had and the best i ever will have . i owe it all to you ," you choked out , wanting to cry again . you hugged her one last time before she took your pictures . you posted one on instagram , remembering your followers wanted you to post more .