Were are you taking her!?

Javier: WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER!? *GROANS* OOH I SWEAR WHEN I GET OUT OF THESE ROAPS-

Rooster: ooh worries about ya girl aren't ya lad? Don't worry she is in good hands with the boss. *mumbles* maybe a bit dead...

Javier: * Heard his murmurs* SHE'S WHAT?! OOOH YOU'RE SOO DEAD WHEN IM OUTA THIS THING, YOU'RE GONNA BE QUADRUPLE DEATH BECAUSE PRU AND ABIGAIL DEFINITELY HELP!

*meanwhile with Lucky*

Lucky: ouch! Where are you taking me Butch!

Butch: Patience....

*They stop and smash Lucky on the ground*

Lucky: Ouch That's gonna be blue..

Butch: *slaps het in the face* that's for riding me in a clove. Now... You are gonna help me rob your fathers train-

Lucky: WHAT NO NEVER!

Butch's helper1: Ooh yes you will, or we will k*ll you!

Lucky: idc, I'm not going to rob my fathers train!

Butch's helper2: *Strikes the back of Butch's helper1* You stupid man she does more care about het Friends and family than about herself, soo threatening her doesn't work!

Butch's helper1: You're right! Listen lass: If you won't help us, we will tell your dear boyfriend that you want to break up, we'll tell your Pal's that they are the worst Friends ever, and last but not least we will tell your family you don't love them and never will!

Lucky: *Kicks Butch's helper1's leg so hard it falls over* that's the most redicculous thing I have ever heard, besides they won't beleve you!

Butch: you're right so that's why we are killing them.

Lucky: WHAT NO! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO ME, BUT IF YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON MY FAMILY/FRIENDS I WILL-

Butch: easy girl, easy, I won't do anything to them if... You do exactly like I want you to!

Lucy: *groans* Fine....

*with Pru and Abigail*

Pru: Why aren't they back yet.....

Abigail: I don't know.... Maybe we should check on them!

Pru: Yes, yes we should!

*When they arrive at Lucky's house*

Abigail; It's way to quiet....

*Now comes the whole rescue plan they did with Lucky*

Pru: Javier, what happened?!

Javier:  They have Lucky...