Chapter 15

Kalak, just had to walk 3 hours to her destination, it wasn't very long, but it was far from the school and emerald forest.

Kalak POV

I scoured to open fields for hours just to come across a giant sized Grimm. It was pretty stupid so I instantly killed it. All evidence of it vanished without a trace as I walked through the field.

"45 more hours to go." I told myself. I had to find a certain substance that was discovered here.

I got a ring from my communicator between my sisters. It was loud, but I pick it up anyways.

"HEY KALAK!" I heard one of them yell.

"Ouch, sensitive ears here!" I told them.

"That's Auria's line," Samson said, giggling.

"Anyways, we're all waiting for you, at least most of us, Auria hasn't gotten here yet." Mephion told me.

"I'll get what I need here and be on my way back." I said and hung up.

Tyrian gave me a type of tube. The good thing is that I know how much I need to get. The bad part is that I have to look in the ground where a basilisk rests to get it. I search everywhere and eventually found it. The basilisks were awake, so I couldn't barge over there.

"Hm, what should I do I only have...A DAY?! I only seen the sun out!" I yelled and the basilisk seen me.

Apparently I was too busy on the mission that my eyes only saw the sun.

I ran as fast as I could, but sadly they caught up. I got out my daggers and got ready to fight. They charged at me with fiery force. It hit and I was thrown back. Luckily I caught myself and rushed towards them. I sliced the head of one half of the basilisks. The other half was alive and attacked. I dodged, hit it with a few of my daggers and slicing it with the last one. Heading to there resting place, I now have 18 hours.

"That took a lot of energy." I said while getting the tube in my hand.

When I reached the resting place I realized there were four basilisks. I put the tube in a side pouch and got ready for a fight once again.

The Basilisks all rushed at me at once. I only dodged one of them while the other three got a hit on me. My daggers wore all scattered before I hit the ground. The four basilisks were blocking my daggers from me. I called them back and they all sliced through each head of the Basilisks. However, I forgot about the second head of each basilisk. I quickly finished them off with ease surprisingly.

"Whew...now I need the substance." I got the tube out and dug in the ground.

Not long after, the substance came gushing out. I filled the tube and headed back. I only had 10 hours, which is enough to get back.

I ran because I knew it would be quickest. It took two hours, I saw my sister's in a distance. I ran quicker, but it only ended up running into them by accident.

"Ouch! Kalak, you need to slow down every once in a while." Auria said.

We all laughed and went to get Tyrian.

We successfully made it back in time.