12 : 𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨 𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒓

Heh - Narrator
Heh - Thoughts
Heh -  Speech
Heh - Ancient Power

꧁𖣔𖣔𖣔☾︎❦︎☽︎𖣔𖣔𖣔꧂

Arriving back at the Cave.

Cale saw the silver kitten sitting in the throne made of ice, while the red kitten was at the lap of the torturer.

The two felines, both have smug looks on their faces. While the torturer, was uncontrollably shaking.

'...how vicious.'

The torture was incoherently mumbling incomprehensive words, with tears visible in his eyes.

"Hey..."

Cale spoke.

Now aware of Cale's arrival, they spoke.

" You're back nya~"

" We were taking good care of him! Nya~"

Cale just fondly smile, and walked closer to the mumbling torturer that was looking down.

He forcefully grabbed the torturer's chin, and venomously spoke.

" Venion sure is a pesky bastard, huh?~"

The torturer flinched.

The torturer was desperately avoiding Cale's gaze.

Cale was aware that, if the torture received an attack higher than an average persons strength, he would instantly blow up along with the cave.

" I-if you hurt me, everyone w-would d-die."

Cale forcefully made the torture look in his eyes, pinching his chin. The guy could feel Cale's very cold hands, despite being in gloves.

Cale made a little marble made of ice, and forcefully shoved it in the torturer's mouth.

The torturer gagged at the process, his eyes were starting to get watery.

" W~hy is that?~"

Cale asked, walking towards the throne made of ice. He sat down and crossed his legs, facing the scared torturer still looking looking down, and was still shaking.

"C-cause i-if you h-urt m-me-"

The stuttering torturer, was cut' of by Cale.

" You'll explode along with this cave?~"

The torturer looked up to Cale, with a shakey gaze that seems to be asking-

' how did you know?'

Knowing what's happening in the torturer's mind, Cale lightly chuckled. And as for the torturer, that chuckle is already a bad omen itself.

Cale stood up and got near the torture, he crouched and pat the torturer's head and said.

" That was the marble you swallowed earlier for~ dum~ dum~"

The marble that Cale shoved in the torturer's mouth, was made of his ice ancient power.

As said before, ice naturally came from water. And the human body is 70% liquid.

Which means the torturer's life is at Cale's mercy, though he could still die in other causes. But he won't explode, if he was attacked.

As if on a cue, the toy felt like his insides were shrinking. He felt like his heart was surrounded by ice.