Morning kisses

Sunlight leaked through the curtains of the room, painting it's walls in a warm comforting glow. Deuce, who had already been awake, gently nudged his lover's arm. "you need to get up, Riddle wanted to talk to the dorm" His voice was gentle, as if speaking to a child who had a short temper. Ace in turn simply opened one eye to show his discomfort. "It's not for another hour." He then closed his eye and attempted to enter a state of sleep again. Deuce offered a sigh and gently placed a kiss on his forehead. "I guess you don't want to hang out for a bit beforehand." He turned to walk out of the room but was stopped by Ace lightly grabbing his sleeve. "don't go. I need you." He turned on his heels, arms crossed. "you need me, huh? And what is it you need Ace" He playfully mocked him for how clingy he was being but deep down he too was desperate for some kind of attention. A sly smile creeped its way onto Ace's lips. "a kiss is all I ask." He knew damn well what he wanted was more than just a simple kiss. Despite this, Deuce obliged. The ginger dragged himself out of the comfortable bed, still wearing nothing but shorts. He strut over to his partner, who responded by planting a hand on his cheek. "you're really cute when you're clingy you know." Ace rolled his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Deuce left a mere small gap between their lips to tease him. "you have to say it first Ace." The shorter male loved the way he could feel his breath against his lips, but he grew impatient. He needed this. "fine, please just. I need it, I need you. Please kiss me." Deuce nodded and grinned. He then closed the distance between them, gently pressing his lips onto the other's. It started as simply that. Just a quick peck, but it quickly deepened when Ace ran his hand through Deuce's hair. He pulled him closer, decreasing the space between their bodies. The blue haired freshman ran his hand down the ginger's bare waist before leaning forward, causing them to fall backwards onto the messy bed. Ace groaned softly at the touch of his partner, loving every second of this. The warmth between them, the electrifying feelings coursing through his veins... whether it be this or a small moment between them, he craved anything he could get. He loved the way Deuce made him feel. His mind ran rampant with thoughts of Deuce and only Deuce, letting the kiss get sloppier and more needy. He wanted more, he wanted to feel this way forever. He felt only pure bliss and the taller male began gently teasing at the waistband of his shorts, running his hand along each part of Ace's abdomen. It was only then that they pulled away to catch their breath, staring deeply into each other's eyes. What they wanted was nothing more than to cherish this blissful moment together. To enjoy each and every part of the other, top to bottom. They simply wanted to be with each other forever. "I love you Deuce." Ace broke the silence. "I love you too. Please stay with me forever" He responded simply by laughing and grinning up at him. "of course I will. I want to wake up like this every single day, my love~" He winked and let go of Deuce. "I think we've spent enough time here, what do you say we go pay Riddle a visit, eh?"