"who are you guys?"

y.ji
i sat down in the cafeteria and take my out. it's monday, 3 days after jisung got sent to the hospital. he fell into a coma but the doctor said that he won't be in a coma for to long.

it felt weird without him, he's usually the chatty one but since he's not here it's so quiet. suddenly someone placed their tray in front of me. i look up and saw hyunjin.

"hey, is it okay if me and my friends sit here?" he asked and i nodded. he turned around and nodded. his friends came over and sit with us.

i'm now sitting between chan and seungmin. "is jisung okay?" the boy who helped us from friday asked. felix nodded, "yeah, but he has to rest for a week." he sighed.

i notice the scratch mark on hyunjin's arm. i recalled that hyunjin felled down and that he almost kicked the person in front of him. jeongin sighed. "last friday was a pain in the ass huh?" hyunjin said and the band kids nodded.

"my gum bled and got a bruise on my lip." i said, "my shako has to choke me for almost the whole marching." felix said, "i almost broke my arm." seungmin said, "i almost kick a person in front of me." hyunjin said.

we all groaned, "gosh i should've knock jisung out so he could not even march but he doesn't listen and thought that it's fine and now look what happen." felix complained.

"y'know he's very stubborn and he loves band." seungmin said and me and felix hummed agreeing. "who are you guys?" i mumbled but loud enough for them to hear.

"i'm changbin, a junior." "i'm minho, also a junior." "i'm chan, a senior." i recognize chan from when we walk around the school. i nodded and we greeted ourselves not knowing they already knew us.

"has jisung tell you about a junior he met on the first day of school?" changbin asked and we nodded. "he won't shut up about him." felix chuckled at seungmin's words while i remained quiet.

"yeah, minho is that junior by the way." we all look at minho and he smiled. i smiled a little, "no wonder why you came out of nowhere last friday." felix said and they chuckled.

i look down and felt the familiar feeling, "i gonna go use the bathroom." i said and they all nodded. i went to the bathroom and rinsed my face with water.

i dried my face off with paper towel and heard the door open and closed, i looked through the mirror and saw chan walking towards me.

he stood next to me leaning onto the sink, "you okay?" he asked and i nodded. he sighed, not believing me.

"you look like you wanna cry. you can cry and i'll comfort you." chan said and i nodded. he pulled me into a hug and i finally let it all out.

i cried into his chest as he caressed my hair. "i-if i should've convinced him more not to march then this shouldn't be happening!" i sobbed and he stroke my back and caressed my hair.

"but he's fine right? you and minho saved his life by doing cpr on him." chan said and jeongin look up at him sniffing. "you were there?"

chan nodded and smiled, "i'm a football player and we were watching you guys. i was worried at first because i knew the ground is sloppy and wet." he said and i buried my face in his chest.

"your so sweet." i mumbled and he chuckle holding me tighter. we pulled away and cupped my cheeks and wiped the tears away.

"want to go back?" chan asked and i nodded. we went back and sit down in our seats. i caught on what they're talking about and smiled.

9