Prompt #1 | Memories

Memories

---

He had only left for a week. However, the redhead could not decipher the yearning she felt for him; she missed his scent, his solid body, the warm smile that played around his mouth and the humour that danced in his unique pale-blue eyes.

Guinevere hugged her pillow tighter as loneliness washed over her like a violent wave. She slumped in her covers, turning so she could rest on her stomach as her head sank into her pillow.

Although Guinevere had made it through the first three days of the long week, the woman felt more distant than before. If Aamon Paxley was present now, he would've let the emerald-eyed lady lazily roll on top of him as he wrapped his arms around her small waist to secure her above him. Or his swift hands would've tickled her until she squealed like a child and had to beg him to halt. Perhaps, he would have cuddled with her just like he had performed several nights ago; pulling her closer and then stroking her silky auburn hair whilst she nudged her face deeper into the curve of his neck, breathing in his unique scent.

Abruptly, Guinevere's mind drifted into the more pleasurable memories the two of them shared; she unconsciously recalled the ragged sound of their breathing, the way Aamon's hands skimmed her body skillfully, and the sweaty nights where she had completely surrendered her being before him.

She bit her lip, reddening, as additional pieces flooded her mind. As special as those memories are, the woman wanted to push them away before they caused her to feel the way she did in her rememberings, but it appeared to be too late. She felt her private parts shimmer and yearn for touch as she pushed her head deeper into the pillow.

Where could Aamon currently be? She thought sadly. What could be doing so far away from her? He was causing her to feel the way she did so rapidly. A detached part of her mind marvelled at the capability the man had even if he was distant. Nevertheless, the other half of her head sent her pulse spiking as the sensual tones and pleasuring feel of their bodies locking together perfectly lingered in her mind.

Guinevere, lost in her delightful memories as her private part was beginning to feel a little moist, failed to hear the soft click of a door unlocking and the delicate, familiar footsteps that trailed after. The auburn-haired woman couldn't govern her thoughts and maintain proper order. Her mind leapt from feeling Aamon's warm mouth along her neck and chest to discerning his member rise through his pants at the sight of her.

Imagining such aspects resulted in her becoming sexually aroused. Down there, she was wet and moist and she accused Aamon Paxley for the way she felt. Her swollen clitoris ached for contact and her senses were jumbled up.

The emerald-eyed woman felt the left side of her bed dip gradually beside her waist as if someone had sat down. Her instruments of sight snapped open, but she didn't dare glance up as the weight moved forward towards the back of her neck where her ginger follicles were spread.

A sly arm snaked around her waist, and then her hair was gently moved aside so her ear could be visible and easier to reach. Guinevere felt their hot breath fan her ear and the left side of her neck before a deep whisper shattered the silence, "Baby?" a male murmured, provoking a strong sense of familiarity surging through the woman's mind.

Guinevere's orifices broadened before she flipped herself the other way around, careless of her auburn hair thrashing the man on the face. Instinctively, her hand went up to cover her mouth as astonishment painted her face. She gasped behind her fingers. "Aamon?"

The male chuckled at her surprised exterior as the woman straightened herself with urgency and kicked away her blanket; then, she shuffled closer and flung her arms over his broad shoulders. "I missed you so much!" she said and consequently began planting sweet kisses on his jaw. Likewise, she pulled back to obtain an apparent view of his attractive features, her hands still attached to his shoulders. "Why are you back so early?"