A burning desire (Williow X reader)

A/n Sorry if this is bad this is my first oneshot and my second fanfic comment some writing tips so i can improve im not that confident in my writing skills so let the story began.

It has not been that long since I have been in the constant week has passed since I have been here I just sitting in a bed of flowers until something interesting happens until I hear Wilson shout out in the distance " ALL OF YOU COME HERE WE'RE RUNNING OF OUT RESOURCES." I ran and the group is already there Wilson says " We're running out of food we have to search for resources to last the week so we have to split up in groups to search for food."

So after deciding who should go with who I have to go with williow she is an interesting person to say the least apparently I was told before I was here she burned down an entire forest and the group had to travel for a good while to find another forest to get resources for a fire, this is gonna be boring day and I can tell she feels the same way by the look in her eyes so I get my axe and backpack and we head out.

We were exploring a desert we found a few flowers and a crabbit she decided start up a conversation asking me

Williow: How was your day.

Me: Boring yours

Williow: Same I just want to find enough food so we can regroup.

Me: Same here buddy

Williow: So how was life before you came to to the constant.

Me: Just a college student before coming here.

Williow : What were you studying

Me: Psychology

Williow: So You wanted to be a therapist.

Me: Yeah pretty much.

As we were talking I wasn't focusing were I was walking so and bumped towards a sapling and fell down hurting myself, I heard laughter coming from her not even holding a little she is trying to ask if i'm okay but unable say any words without laughter coming out of her mouth after a few seconds she finally stops laughing asking if I am okay I said yes picking myself up.

We continue walking until we find a pigman I quickly grab my axe about to kill the pigman but it went to it's house for god knows what reason I give up and say to Williow "We probably have gathered enough food so lets return to the base and rest."

She replied "I have an idea so what we do is burn the house with the pigman inside I'll make sure he doesn't leave and you light the house using the lighter."

I was shocked at the response having no idea how to react but then again this is the same girl who burnt down a forest plus I was starting to get hungry and what is the worst that can happen I so agreed, she gave me her lighter and began to held the door it took a while to get the will power to burn someone house but I did when the house began burning I quickly ran far enough so I don't hear the pig screaming for dear life, this moment is probably the most guilty I have felt in my life after the house completely burnt down we start looking for the corpse, after searching through the ash we found the pigman cooked corpse we carried it to the base.

While we're carring the pigman cooked corpse I was still shocked that she suggested the idea she looked at me smiling saying that " At least this got more fun as it went on."

We continued walking until we have reached the base we see Wilson and the others sitting up the the fire Wilson saying "It noon what took you so long we almost thought you two were dead."

He see's the cooked pigman corpse on the floor and his expression turned into glee he took it and begin chopping the corpse and start dividing the food for everyone.