Web of shadows (Webber X reader)

After killing a spider I got a spider skull I decide to keep because I might need too use later so I keep it I'm still looking for the life giving amulet because I was close too dying because of that those damn pigman, after searching for 30 minutes I found a grave I was digging a few minutes later my backpack was full so I throw the skull and some random sticks random grave make and engraving legendary treasure on to a grave stone to do a little bit of trolling for the next person who comes here so they get disappointed when they find it.

When I was done burying the stuff a strike of lightning appeared before serval spiders one of which being humanoid I grabbed my axe and when I was about to attack the humanoid one it quickly screamed telling me not to kill it so I focused on the other spiders killing them with my axe when while that humanoid one was just watching when I was done I was just gazing at it wondering what it was before it said "Hello."

I didn't know what to do so I walked away letting this thing go it is almost noon and I have still have to find food so I walk away from the manspider but it started following me but I not mind it because it seems that I can communicate with it, it knows english, and seems to be friendly for the most part so I just ignore it following me once I start gathering wood it and twigs and grass before making the fire he was still following me when I was making a fire I hear it asking "Hello um can you give me some food." So I give it some useless monster meat and he ate it saying "Thank you." It started smiling gleefully out curiosity I asked its name it said "Our name is Webber." I replied by saying what do you mean by our and  he said "It's a long story I don't feel comfortable talking about." With his smile turning into frown he almost looked like he was about to cry before I try distracting him with something by quickly changing the topic to something else like talking about dolphins which stop him from almost crying.

So when it's night I start cooking the food webber sleeping peacefully suddenly wakes up when I start cooking the monster meat asking if he can have some I of course say yes and he eating all while I eat my normal meat and berrys I'm going off now curious on how it is taste he is asked me "Whats your name." I replied saying My name is (Y/N) before he says "Are we friends." I say yes before he quickly hugs me slowly while excitedly saying "We're friends now." He feels kinda fuzzy I ask him to let me go which he does because we have nothing more to do I make a bed made out grass for both of us and we go to sleep.