A cruel world (Wendy X Reader)

I was sitting in a rock still hoping that maybe one day the rest of the crew came back staring blankly to ocean letting your mind wonder off just hearing ocean waves because I was bored I felt true neutrality, so after a while I got out off the rock collecting flowers before Wendy taps my shoulder when I asked her what she wanted I could tell how she is feeling more accurately since it's just the two of you for now however she seems more happier than usual so I ask her did something happen and she said "Abigail is coming I can't wait for you too see her back all I need is just to kill one animal."

I wanted to see Wendy move on from Abigail since before she just talk too herself explaining that she is talking to Abigail but maybe this is her way of coping and so it's healthy but before I before confront her about it you quickly see her grabbing a crabbit and killing it and that weird flower start floating before a ghostly apparition appears I put two an two together and figure out that is Abigail.

She looks happily at the ghost excited too play with her and she deicides too play tag with the ghost wanting me too play with I join in which was actually very fun were playing for half of the day until I got bored I deicide to quit which made Wendy a little sad but she continued playing with Abigail when I deicided to gather extra food too pass the time plus you never know when I'm gonna need them so I told Wendy that you're going to gather extra food which she said "Okay just be back by noon." So I walk in the forest gathering some berrys until I see spiders start running towards your direction so I ran until I lost them but unfortunately I gotten lost in the forest unable too remember were is the base now I am truly alone.

My mind went to the worst ideas it was close too night I was unable too find flint so likely you made a torch when night time reached I was focused on finding were the base was so you ventured onto the night it was hard to see but I could see a light in the distance so when I ran noticing the 2 sisters.

I ran at the same place that was near a colony of spiders so they ganged up I quickly screamed which Wendy and Abigail heard the spiders started to bite me and stared tying my legs so you can't run and Abigail came to to started attacking the spiders killing most of them until she disappeared Wendy quickly ran grabbing my torch and started burning them and she took my arm and ran tried running to the fire.

The darkness started attacking us I could feel myself losing consciousness and I almost gave in before we made it to the fire, she was crying because of her sister is back to the afterlife and that I almost got killed I gave her my berrys too try to make her feel better which didn't help so I hugged her trying to make her feel better she cried for a few minutes until before she stopped saying "Please promise me you'll not get lost again." In a sad tone of voice I replied promising that I'll will not get lost again.

A/n yeah this will probably be the end of me rapidly releasing chapters so chapters might take a while to release also Keep in mind that Wendy in this fanfic is 14