The plan-ish?

I look softly into Eddie's eyes. He leans in to kiss me when a car pulls up outside.
He looks at me concerned and confused.
"Don't move sweetheart." Eddie says grabbing the broken bottle he pulled to my neck yesterday and went up to the window.
As he's looking outside, CRASH the door opens and the whole gang comes through.
"♪FOOD DELIVERYYYY♪" Dustin sings barging inside with bags of food in his hands.
"Henderson you scared the shit out of us!" Eddie exclaims giving Dustin a hug.
"Hey I was just making sure you guys where alive." Dustin grins a toothless smile.
"We got you so much food dude." Steve says following behind him. As well as Nancy, Max and robin.
"Oh Y/n so I brang you some clothes since u guys might be staying here a while." Robbin chuckles handing me a bag of clothes.
"Wait "you guys?" Isn't it just him?" I say looking over at Eddie.
"Well no not exactly, so the police are like 100% sure that Eddie killed Chrissy and you were that last one with him before this shit all went down so..." Robin says with a smile I imagine trying to lighten the news.
"WHAT??! Why me? You guys where with him too shouldn't the police be questioning you?" I yell in shock.
"Not yet but since you were alone with Eddie your like the second suspect." Max say coming to sit next to me.
"So unfortunately for you, your gonna have to stay with the freak over here for the next week." Steve cuts in.
" And there's nothing you could do about this?"
"Nope." The gang all say.
"As we said, that chick we usually have to help us kinda lost her powers and moved to cali so this is the best we can do." Steve gives me a beer.
"Wow Y/n is it coz you don't like me and don't wanna stay here with me???" Eddie jokes.
"Yeah don't want you putting that thing near my throat again." I laugh pointing at the broken bottle.
Eddie grabs the bottle and pretends to wack me with it. I squeal and everyone laughs.
" So have you guys spent the whole day decorating this shit hole?" Steve saying looking around.
"Yea pretty much, Y/n did most of it tho." Eddie chuckles smiling at me.
"I can tell. If it was up to you this place wouldn't look so good."Dustin laughs under his breath.
"HEY I HEARD THAT DUSTYBUN!!" Eddie laughs fake fighting him.
"Dustybun??" I laugh at the name.
"Yeah Dustin's little nerd camp girlfriend calls him that." Steve says making fun of dustin.
"Yeah don't you also call her Susie Pooh?" Max asks.
At this point everyone's laughing while dustin makes a poor attempt of trying to stick up for himself.
"We're joking, love you kid." Eddie chuckles hugging dustin.
"Sure, sure, whatever love you too now come on guys we gotta go find what killed Chrissy remember."
"Wow changing the subject so quick dustybun? Your right though i mean we gotta find out what did that to Chrissy so we should leave. Y/n we'll come and get you tomorrow morning if there aren't to many cops out so you can help us form a plan." Steve says pushing the gang out the door.
"Ok see ya loves." I say closing the door behind them.
I lean on the door and when i hear the car leave a sigh before closing my eyes and sinking to the floor.
Eddie comes and sits next to me.
"What's going through your head sweetheart?" Eddie asks holding my face.
Truly im scared but obviously i cant let him know that. I need to be strong, for Eddie.
"I'm just thinking about how we'll get out of this mess." I confess to Eddie.
" No matter what happens, promise me that well be together. Through the ups and down of this wreck we're gonna experience the next couple of weeks?" Eddie whispers into my ear. His breath is warm and gives me butterflies.
"I promise you Eddie Munson." I whisper back before kissing him on the cheek.
Eddie gets up and picks me up bridal style before plumping me on the bed.
"Right so, lets go through all the food Dustybun bought us." Eddie says unpacking the plastic bags.
Dustin had bought us countless amounts of microwaved meals, cereals, cokes, beers, waters, snacks and eddies favorite, cherries.
"We gotta be in at least $400 dollars of debt to this dude." I say helping Eddie packing everything into the fridge and cupboards.
"Oh yeah what was that bag that robin brought you?" Eddie asks.
"Oh its some of her moms old clothes." I reply walking over to the bag.
"You should totally give me a fashion show." Eddie says jumping on the bed and i laugh but Eddie has a serious look on his face.
" Oh your serious? Uh ok gimme a sec." I say grabbing the back and walking behind a dressing board in the corner
For the next few hours i throw eddie a fashion show showing off robins clothes.

" I say grabbing the back and walking behind a dressing board in the cornerFor the next few hours i throw eddie a fashion show showing off robins clothes

Outfit ref^^With every outfit Eddie would give me a new compliment

Outfit ref^^
With every outfit Eddie would give me a new compliment.
"Gorgeous" "stunning" "are you a model?" "Beautiful".
When i finish going through all the clothes i get back into eddies over sized T-shirt and lay next to him on the bed.
"Robins clothes are nice but i like yours better." I say cuddling him.
I could feel Eddie blushing from above me.
" your adorable." He says cuddling me by the waist and resting his head on my chest.
"Is this ok?" Eddie looks up.
"Of course darling." I say kissing him on the nose before he rests his head again. Now I'm blushing.
Slowly we both drift off to sleep.

Sorry for the lack of posting<3 also haven't edited this yet im kinda in a rush sorry my loves.