Chapter 6: Please...

Present day, in the living room. The two blondes are standing there, looking down.

All Might: (First he grew without a father, now...his mother passed away...why must they suffer...)*clenches his wounded fist making it bleed again* (why must unfortunate things happen to Shimura family.)

Himiko: (Inko-san...)

The silence is broken with sound of footsteps...

Izuku looks up to see it was Himiko who was walking towards him.

Izuku: (Hm?)

Himiko then hugs Izuku -tight- Izuku stands there not returning the hug.

Izuku: W-What are you doing, Himiko-chan?

Himiko: *Quietly* Please don't...

Izuku: Huh?

Himiko: *Quietly* Please don't try to be tough around us.

Izuku: I am not trying to be tough, Himiko-chan. *voice breaking* I-I knew it was coming, I knew for months. But...

All Might sees the young boy's face taint with tears as if it reflected the amount of sadness he is feeling it was like river stream.

Izuku:...why does it hurt Himiko-chan?

Himiko: It should hurt, Izuku-kun. When you lose someone you love, it is supposed to hurt.

At those words Izuku hugs the blonde back and buries his face into her shoulder.

Izuku: I miss her Himiko-chan, I miss her so, so much.