042

The next morning I woke with my phone in my hands. I unlocked it and went to my notifications to see it empty. I tried to calling Damien but he didn't answer my call.

Is he still sleeping?

I tried to call him countless of times but after the 10th time the line was cut off. I looked at my phone and saw that my call was rejected by Damien.

Eh?

Soon after, someone was banging the door crazily. I hastily fixed myself up and opened it. The dogs barked when they saw Michael panting as he crouched down before standing up once again.

"Michael..?"

"Miss, young master he...."

I invited him into the unit and gave him a cup of cold water first to refresh himself but he refused. I looked at him and tried stopping the dogs from barking at him.

"What happened to Damien?" I said settling myself beside him.

"The young master is locked up in his room because he was caught calling you last night." He said panting.

Damien is locked up in his room?!

"How did it happened?" He looked at me and gulped his saliva down his throat.

"Last night after calling you-he tried to sneak out but Madame caught him and grabbed his phone. She locked him in his room till now he is still banging his door." I stood up grabbing my coat.

"I need to talk to him."

"No Miss-" He stopped me and shook his head.

"You aren't welcomed into the mansion."

Damien is banging the door and locked up because of me.. How can I just sit here and do nothing..

"I tried talking to him through the door a while ago-he said he was fine and you didn't need to worry young master, miss." I covered my face and shook my head.

"Noo he is obviously not fine." I shouted. He stood up and patted my back.

"I phoned the young masters a while ago." I looked at him frowning.

"Young Masters?"

He nodded.

"Jonas and the others? But Jonas isn't here in Seattle..." I said and someone else came knocking on the door shouting my name.

"JOANNA-open this damn door!!"

Jonas?