044

"Bro what is the time now?" Jonas asked Tyler who was behind the wheel.

"Quarter to nine, we're just in time." Tyler informed the guys at the back and they nodded in response. Tyler off the car engine and all of them got one by one out of the car secretly.

"Okay, I'll go to the main gate and distract the guards. You have ten minutes to run down the hallway towards the back door which lead to the kitchen." Jonas ordered the three.

Aaron and Tyler bend down while Owen and James got onto their backs and jumped over the fence to cross the huge wall headed towards the back door. Tyler waved back as a signal that he'll be watcher.

"There there.." Aaron pointed out. They run silently towards the apple bush and opened the small screened door before crawling into meet the messy kitchen.

"This is a real dirty kitchen." James said covering his nose.

"I agree with you on that-but let's get going!" Aaron agreed with James as they started crawling again this time was to the maids quarters and faced three doors along the wide hallway.

"James, which among these three doors again?" Owen scratched his head while James tapped his chin and tilted his head.

"It was fifteen years ago.." James gave a sly smile while Aaron and Owen shook their heads.

"Seriously?" They both said in sync as they saw Jonas walking along the hallway signaling them that the coast was cleared. He was with one of the assistants working for Damien's mother. They went up the stairs and silently ran across the hallway before checking the time.

"We have fifteen minutes before the CCTV stops functioning." James informed as soon as they landed on the second floor where Damien's room is.

"Hide-" Owen pushed the two. Immediately they leaned their back and saw three bodyguards dressed in black with shades. They held their breaths when the bodyguards passed their way.

"Shh-" The tallest bodyguard had his index finger on his lips as he looks around suspiciously.

"What? Dude I'm starved..." The other guy complained. While Owen tried to get a look but quickly back off when the suspicious guard turned around.

"Nah, maybe I'm just hungry." The two guard walked ahead and Owen was the first one to leap out to signal that the coast is clear.

"Whew-I never thought that we would encounter this..." Owen held his chest and Aaron whacked his head.

"You are too loud!" He silently shout at Owen. They turned their heads to James who was scanning the door. He stopped on the particular white door and listened to it.

"Damien?" He whispered slowly touching the door to lean his ears on it as Aaron and Owen looked at him bewildered.

"Okay-where is the key." He squinted his eyes trying really hard to listen very carefully to Damien on the other side of the door. He looked at two giants and pointed at the lamp beside the light switch.

"The key is there..faster!" The two giants started to search for the key at the said area. Immediately throwing the key to James. James quickly opened the door to reveal a messed Damien with huge dark circles under his eyes indeed a wasted one.

"What happened?" James said with worry filled in his voice as he walked into Damien's bedroom. Aaron and Owen looked around cautiously as they bit their lips.

"The CCTV will be turned on again in ten minutes...how did you sneak in here?" Damien asked while James gripped his wrist.

"We need to go first, someone is waiting for you.." They ran out of the room not forgetting to lock it again and placing the key back to it's original spot. They dumped a coat onto Damien and dragged him to where they sneaked in.

"Call Jonas, we're done-" James said as he crawled out of maids quarters towards the dirty kitchen once again.

"How did you know these places when I didn't even know about this.." Damien said totally unbelievable as he kept on crawling till they arrived at the dirty kitchen and waited for the two who were left behind.

James shook off the dirt on his pants then crawled again to the mini screened door towards the back of the house where they would jump off from the fence.

"Hop on Damien-" Aaron and Owen kneeled as if they are proposing. Damien stepped on their legs and hopped over the fence. Landing safely on the other side to see Tyler waving.

"Damien yo!" Tyler waved as the others followed behind Damien. Jonas was leaning by the huge wall and was busy flipping his bangs.

"Guess you owe us big time Damien." He said bro-fisting Damien while smiling to the others.

"Seriously?" He said trying to hold back his tears. Owen patted his back comforting him.

"Someone else was worried sick when you weren't at home for almost 48 hours." Owen mocked as Damien gave his signature smile and looked down.

I didn't knew that these guys were that reliable as I thought they were.