Writers block is the worst...

As the title states...Writers block is the worst :(

When I first started writing this story, It was like my drug and I was addicted..I was addicted to writing and adding a whole new depth of the story, producing a love story right before my eyes.

I look back and read it, I see errors and mistakes but mistakes you all loved which I'm so thankful for, but it truly has been the greatest love story I have ever wrote. People loved my side and image on what love is and I felt like I was doing something amazing.

But..As the months have travelled by, it's like I can't think any more, it's like my whole mind on writing this story has become a blur and my writers block just won't go away. Now this is becoming something that stresses me out because I feel like I'm constantly letting you all down with not updating and such and I'm so sorry for all of this.

I wish I could go back months and be in that safe heaven I was in when I was loving this, when writers block didn't exist for me and I was on my A game. But as they say, Life takes a turn and changes everything. University is the main reason I don't write, I never really get a break from essays and all that stuff.

I really am deeply and so terribly sorry, My inspiration has gone and writers block is a never ending thing right now. I hope that some day my inspiration floods my memory and I write a damn book, but right now I feel so terrible for letting you all down. I truly am sorry and I hope you can understand. If any of you wish to Co-Own/Co-Write with me then please do not hesitate to message me and we'll see how it goes.

Once again..I'm so very sorry but know I love you all so very much for sticking by me. Until the next time Lovelies, have a great day/week/month. Speak soon and Lots of love

-Frankie xoxo