Chapter 4 reunited

Rapunzel's POV

I carried on crying my eyes out as Tania kept hugging me in her arms, until she smiled at Eugene and Melody walking towards us.Tania un wrapped her arms from around my waist as I looked up to see melody fast asleep in my husband's arms I gasped and hugged my daughter tight in my arms as melody wrapped her arms around my waist. I could hear her little cries as she hugged me close to her chest I was happy to have my little princess back safe and sound in my arms. I kissed Eugene on the lips multiple times and thanked him continuously. I couldn't be more happier to see my little princess safe in my arms, until I saw two figures walking towards us. I was getting very scared and I held Melody's hand as she trembled against my chest.

Tania's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw
melody in my sisters arms. I gasped and Melody ran straight towards me and hugged me tight in her arms. I hugged melody back gently as she muttered something underneath her breath. I managed to make out what she was saying and my heart melted at what melody had said to me underneath her breath.

Wendy's POV

After my sister Tania had finished hugging my cousin melody I hugged her close in my arms as she shivered on my chest. I rubbed her arms gently to try and warm her up a bit.

Arianna's POV

I smiled at my little granddaughter who was looking very cold and scared until she wrapped her cold arms gently around me I hugged her close and wrapped as many blankets around Melody as I could to stop her from shivering. Eventually melody stopped shivering and smiled at me as her body started to warm up, I could see Rapunzel smiling at me and looking happy as we all headed home to celebrate Melody's return to us at last.

Rapunzel's POV

I gave Melody a hot chocolate to warm her up as she was still cold from the snow and ice. Melody drank the hot chocolate slowly and she soon warmed up as qshe looked out of the window sadly I went over to Melody and wrapped my arms around her as she continued to look out the window as the snow kept falling down onto the palace walls and windows.

Melody's POV

I was scared to tell mama my christmas wish as I thought she would make fun of me for wanting this particular thing, then I heard a knock on the door I opened it slowly and gasped as my christmas wish had come true I hugged the little penguin teddy in my arms and smiled at mama until I heard a faint cry in the distance I went to go see where the crying was coming from once I pulled back the bushes to find a baby angel all alone "Hewo" I said quietly to the angel trying not to scare her.