Love potion Chapter 9 (Top Evan not much smut)

Credit to: •Exotic Cannibal• from Mike x ennard video.

As soon as they woke up they went outside and saw a person selling drinks "Gregory can I get the pink one?" "Sure go ahead!" So Evan grabbed the pink one "The drinks are free" they went to (Afton's house) and went to his room and closed the door and started drinking the pink drink "Gregory I feel a bit dizzy-" "What's wrong?" Evan's puplis went to pink love hearts "Babe!" Evan ran to Gregory "When did you call me-" Evan kissed Gregory "Mmhf-" Gregory broke the kiss "Ok what was in that drink that made you-.." Evan kissed.

Gregory again "Sorry Evan I can't let you be this close to me" Gregory pushed Evan "B-but this is the most me and I love you.." "No you don't there was just something in that drink that's making you act like this Evan" "Well even though I'm not myself right now Might as well enjoy it I know you want to~" "I don't think I want to take advantage of that even when your n-" Evan went closer to him and kissed him again Gregory broke it trying to catch breath and Evan kissed him again Gregory was blushing hard they closed there eyes and broke the kiss and kissed again Evan pushed Gregory over to the bed still kissing and then broke it "Evan I didn't agree to get on your bed- Mmhf-!" Evan kissed Gregory again "T-T-That's enough".

"Can I go outside?" "Please?" "Fine.." "I just hope you don't remember this when your back to normal.." Gregory mumbled "What was that?" Evan said "N-Nothing" "Come on let's go do something together!" "But wh-" Evan grabbed Gregory's hand and ran out the house with Gregory they got ice-cream together and Evan said "(insert Gregory x Evan)" "Evan stop!" Gregory blushing hard and did many things and Evan got flowers for them and watched some movies "I watched this so many times can we do something else?" "Fine then" Evan moved the popcorn and went over to (They're at home) Gregory's lap "Let's do something more fun then?~" "Evan I don't think we-" Evan rolled his eyes and kissed Gregory "Mmhf~" Gregory closed his eyes and Evan winked at him and then closed his eyes then broke the kiss and open they're eyes Elizabeth teleported to Evan's room "Woah- I didn't know you 2 were like this".

"Wait it's not what it looks like-" "I'll let you 2 finish what you were doing bye!" Elizabeth disappeared Evan kissed Gregory multiple time (Like 12 times) "Mmhf~" the love potion was going to wear off in 58 minutes Evan gave Gregory love bites hickeys and etc. Gregory moaned a bit (They're kids I'm sorry- they don't do blowjobs yet)

Outside the room
"Should I be concerned?" "No you shouldn't they're doing something special~" 45 minutes left "Alright"

"More~" "Mike can we go get something from the icecream shop?" "Sure!" They went to the Icecream shop "Mike can I get vanilla with a cherry on top please a cone one?" "Elizabeth I don't know if they have a cherry on top on a ice-cream cone.." "Please.." "Okay.." "Yay!" Mike got some ice-cream for Elizabeth she licked the icecream "Thanks Mikey!" "Your welcome!" 20 minutes left.. after Elizabeth finished her Icecream they're was 8 minutes left they went back home which took them 10 minutes to get back home when they got home they're wasn't any "moaning"

"Gregory?! What are you doing in my bed?!" "Well you kissed me a couple times.." "I- what?" "Can I have one more kiss before I go Evan?" "Mhm sure" Evan kissed Gregory again on the lips "Bye!.." "Love you Evan!" "Love you too Gregory!"

Omg this was so long 632 words and 7 paragraphs.. Hoped you enjoyed!