||Shell We Go to the Movies?|| Jackie x Reader

Jackie x Reader
TW: Language
Not requested
Story only takes point of your point of view.
(In this story you are under the age of 18 in this.)

I stood in the hallway

I stood in the hallway. I heard the wheels of a skateboard passing bye. Jackie Lynn Thomas. I brushed my hair aside and turned around, "Hey Jackie." I said. She stopped her skateboard snd put her foot down. "Hey,
(Y/N)." She said. "I waved as I stepped towards her. "I was just wondering," I began to sweat. "If you would like to go" I stuttered. What should I say. "I was just wondering if you'd like to go out with me to the movies." I said. Wait, did I say go out? Like a date! Jackie smiled "sure!" She said. I blushed. Holy shit. "You're picking me up!" She said laughing as she skated away. My face was red as a tomato.

I heard loud footsteps as I was tackled to the ground. "How did you talk to her!" A male voice shouted. I looked him in the eyes. Marco Diez? What the hell. He was on top of me, shaking my shoulders. "Just tell me how you did it!" He said screaming. I pushed him, "Get the hell off me!" I said. The new exchange student ran up to us. "What the heck Marco?" She pulled Marco up and apologized to me. I smiled. Well that was weird. I stood up.

I was getting ready in my room. I don't know what to wear! I thought to myself, I dug through some clothes. Maybe something blue, or red? I questioned to myself. I just decided to wear something i'd normally wear. I smiled.

I quickly brushed my teeth.

I went outside and got on my bike. I rode away to the Address Jackie gave me at the end of the day. I knocked at the door. Jackie answered as my eye sparkled. She looked amazing. She still looked the same though, but Jackie was generally amazing to me.

"Hey (Y/N)." Jackie said. I smiled, "Hey Jackie." I smiled. "You ready to go yet?" I asked. She nodded, "lets hit the road." She said. She walked outside as she held up my bike for me. I sat in the seat as she stood up behind me, holding herself up.
We rode to the movie theaters together. We shared a couple laughs on the way there. It was amazing. We finally made it to the theater. "Come on, Dude." She said. We both got off and headed inside. "Do you want any snacks?" I asked. "I have 650 bucks." She smiled. "Do you want to get a tub of popcorn?" She asked. I nodded. We bought the biggest size of popcorn and did get some candy.
We found a place to sit down as we wait for commercials. "So what movie did you pick?" I asked. She chuckled to herself. "The new Ouija movie." She said. I gulped. Great.

The movie started.

A jump scare came on the giant screen. I yelped as I clung to Jackie. She chuckled to herself again as she placed her hand on the top of my head and played with my hair. My face turned red as she twirled and played with my hair. I smiled.

I sat up as I put my hand in the popcorn bucket. So did she. Our hands touched as if it was some kind of movie. She looked at me shocked, but then smiled. I smiled back as she held my hand. I blushed again.

Me and Jackie left the theater. "That was really fun!" Jackie said. I smiled. "I had a great time!" I said, laughing. Jackie held my hand. She smiled, "Thank you for taking me here, (Y/N)." She said, "and I know we don't hang out a bunch but this was precious." She smiled widely.

I turned to her.
"I think I love you Jackie." I said. She laughed, "I think I love you too, (Y/N)."