👾Little high, little low👾

(1st Person PoV)

We gathered everyone to the cafeteria. They were all talking amongst each other nervously and were demanding questions.

To be honest, I'm glad that Shuichi is here.

I think I'll tell him that I was getting stalked after Miu's death.

My thoughts were interrupted by Kokichi's shout.

"Oi! Everyone shut up and listen to Shumai!" He shouted.

"Thank you," Shuichi nodded before clearing his throat.

"As you already know, someone murdered Miu and tried to kill Kaede. I brought you all here to discuss on this," he said.

"Nyeh...but we hardly have any evidence. The police told us to stay out of it," Himiko explained.

"That's true because they didn't want any of you in their way but what have they done to solve this murder?" Shuichi asked.

"Absolutely nothing," Ryoma sighed.

"Exactly. Which means that we're going to have to investigate ourselves," Shuichi nodded.

"I normally don't agree with degenerate males but he's right! We have to find out who killed Miu and who pushed Kaede off the roof!" Tenko exclaimed.

"Gonta agrees! We must find who killed Gonta's friends!" Gonta agreed.

Everyone was in agreement.

"We meet here tomorrow to discuss what evidence we can find," Shuichi said and everyone left to do our own things.

I wandered off to go investigate but then I realized that I didn't tell Shuichi that Maki and Kaito were missing.

Oh shoot, I got to tell him, I thought and was about to go look for him when I felt cloth over my mouth and nose.

What the-?