Chapter four

Justin POV
NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL!!
As I parked my car In the school parking lot girls came swooning around me as they fixed there hair
"Hey Justin."
"Wanna hang out later?"
"I'm no thanks." I said nicely I mean seriously I don't know any of them and there one of 'those girls' if you know what I mean.I walked in the school to my locker and put my pack back and but it in there. then I heard the locker next to me open, it was that girl.I had to say something cause she looked really cute today in those shorts with a black Floral design on her T-Shirt.She did't try to look cute she just did.
"Hi you new here at Hapsgames." I asked ( hopefully ) causally.
"Yes and do know where the History class is?" She asked without looking at me "Um it's right over there." I said as I forced her to look at me she gasped then seemed interested in the floor now.I laughed "I'm Justin."
"Hi I'm Maddie." she said
"Well Maddie let me show you to history class."
"Thanks."
-&-&-&/&//&/&/&/&/&/&/&&/
"Omi gosh your such a spoiler! Stop!" She said I was telling big spoilers in the maze runner how Teresa...oh wait I shouldn't spoil.
"Fine fine." I said putting my hands in defeat
"Oh uh here's history."
"Yeah and um," I got a piece of paper out and write on it "here's my number and meet me at the campfire tonight."
And then I walked away.

AN/
Thanks keep those stars up comment and enjoy!!!!!