Before the big day part 2

Ian's POV:

I pull Debra into my lap as I breathe in her sweet strawberry scent. Debra caresses my hair as I do so and rubs my jawline making me tense up.

The scent of her body gets stronger and becomes irresistible. Let's take a taste of Debra- my inner wolf says. Before I could even reject the idea of licking her I found that my tongue was already on her neck.

Knock knock
Someone's at the front door- I think to myself. I growl for about 2 seconds out of frustration then Debra hugs me, helping my chill out a bit.

I get up and answer the door to see Beta Shaun at my door. "Hey Ian is Debra here? Alpha Dylan and Luna Ray are looking for you two," Shaun says with a slightly tired tone. "Debra your parents are looking for me and you let's go to your house," I tell Debra.

After about one or two minutes of walking me and Debra make it to her house. The first thing I noticed is that Alpha Dylan and Luna Ray are outside of the house.

"Yes, mom and dad?" Debra says with a confused look on her face. Alpha Dylan then says,"Ok you two, I asked for you because we will be visiting another pack. Pack winter fur, to be more exact. They want to make an alliance and I think it's best you two tag along so I can introduce you guys to Alpha Richard."

"I understand why you would want me to tag along but why Ian? No offence by the way I'm just confused because I feel like this is more of a Beta responsibility," Debra explains. Alpha Dylan nods at this and then tells us that the Beta should be the one to keep things in order while we are gone and he just felt like he should bring me along.

After passing through unclaimed territory for about an hour we stop by a house of an Omega. Omegas are the wolves who live on the outskirts of a pack's territory, and are usually the last to eat. We are met with a grumpy looking dude who doesn't seem to like company.

"What brings you all here?" He grumbles. "Oh we are the Luna and Alpha of pack spring foods, and this is my daughter and her friend," Luna Ray explains. The Omega sighs and walks past the house, then stops and questions,"Aren't you people gonna follow?"

After about walking for 30 minutes we stop in front of a large 3-story house. Our "guide" then takes us inside and brings us to an office. He then leaves, closing the door behind him.

The chair in the office then turns revealing a man who looks like he is about in his 30s. He clears his throat and then smiles,"Nice to see you made it safely!" Alpha Dylan then introduces each of us the this man, who turns out to be Alpha Richard.

Alpha Dylan then tells us his plans on possibly combining the packs. While Alpha Richard backed him up. They then say that if some people don't want the packs to combine then they would just arrange a strong alliance. May I add that that they went on for about three hours?

Alpha Dylan said that he needs to stay with Alpha Richard to complete some paperwork so the rest of us returned home.

Me and Debra decided to just go back to my house and play some games in my room. "Hmmm, maybe we should play would you rather but with a twist, basically you actually have to do the thing you choose. But each option has to be doable," she smiles widely after explaining the game concept. "Um, well, I suppose we could try that, can I give you options first?" I inquire. "Yea, of course," she says.

"Would you rather kiss me or try to understand your mom without my explanations?" I ask, knowing full well that she is most likely going to choose kissing me. "Ugh, come here," Debra rolls her eyes.

I move in enough for our eyes to meet, and stare into her hazelnut brown eyes. She closes the space between us, our lips meeting. Debra's breathing became one with mine and at this moment I feel the urge to get more. She pulls back a little, and studies me. She looks even more perfect than she did before... Caramel skin, spiraling curly hair, nice sweet scent, big doll eyes, and a cute round face.

I put one hand on her cheek and my other I wrapped around her waist. Then I go in for another kiss. I want to take it slow and be gentle with Debra she is the one for me, I just know it- I think to myself. I pull her into lap as my kisses explore more parts of her body. I stop and look her in the eye, I realize that I had lost my control once again.

"Sorry" I whisper. "You didn't have to stop..." Debra pouts. "But tomorrow is your big day, you'll find your true mate and I feel like if I went any further I would've messed up that opportunity for you." I sigh. She hugs me tightly,"You always think of me and I'm so grateful to have a person like you in my life. If I could choose my mate, it would be you." "Aww, don't flatter me," I respond.

"Well I think I'll go home," she tells me. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Because I don't know if I'll be able to control myself a third time. Especially with a beautiful thing like you in my arms." I tease. "Yea, yea, yea," she repeats as she leaves my room. She pauses at my bedroom door,"Also please be there for my birthday ceremony, at 3 am sharp! I'm a little nervous about the true mate thing..." I nod and with that she left.

Hey guys sorry for a late update, I was supposed to finish this yesterday but instead I'm finishing at 2:00 in the morning because I had a busy day. If you guys have any tips let me know!