Chapter 1

This story is dedicated to AbrielleRose and Hufflepuff_Detective . You two are so incredible and every time I see you guys have left a notification, I feel so happy. You guys are awesome.

P.s., check their profiles. They rule.

ONTO THE TALE.

A tale of Edward Arcady and Rebecca Mukherjee, who are 12, as they find out who is to blame for their families troubles, for it wasn't random attacks that killed the Wongs and Kitty. Oh no, they where precisely placed attacks coordinated by an evil mastermind.

Let's start.

Third POV

Edward walked through the crowded street, trying to find her. Surely, she, the most beautiful girl in the world, should be easily seen.

"Rebecca? Becky?" He called.

"Teddy!" She answered. He turned to see her, her brown eyes, so beautiful, pricked with determination, as usual, running towards him.

"Rebecca!" He called, running to her. The pair hugged and then let go, yet still held hands.

"I've missed you!" Becky smiled.

"Me to!" Teddy beamed back. He put his arms around her waist, and her arms around his neck. A little closer. A little closer.

"Hey!" They turned, annoyed, and looked at June Mounfitchet, daughter of Felix and Lucy Mountfitchet. She's so annoying.

"Hi June!" Rebecca took to steps away from Edward, embarrassed.

"I found something! It's interesting, and worrying. Remember Kate telling us the stories of Kitty, Beanie and your grandparents and aunt and uncle?" She asked. "Welll, I found something!"

"Tell us!" Rebecca nodded quickly.

"So, I was trying to find my spy novels, and went to my parents office. There was a set of paperwork on the desk and some hand drawn papers. They caught my attention. I picked one up and it said, hang on."

She pulled out the paper and gave it to the couple to read

Plan Recudlet.

Kill the Wong family.

Targets are Vincent Wong, June Wong, Wong min su (they don't have Jie Jie's name, the audacity), Rose Wong, May Wong and Edward Wong. Task completed partially by Rose Pritchett. May and June Wong survived. June Wong deceased, as of this month. Must target May Wong.

Kill the Gossiping one and the Tough one.

Targets are Katherine Freebody, a.k.a Kitty, and Lavinia Temple. Task completed to an extent by Clementine Deletriox. Temple only unconscious. Must target Lavinia Temple.

Kill the leader.

Target is Daisy Wells. Task failed by Jose Pritchard. Wells has only slight amnesia. Must target Daisy Wells.

Kill the friends.

Targets are George Mukherjee. Task to be completed by Clementine when I free her.

Rebecca Martineu, a.k.a Beanie. Killed by Jose Pritchett.

Kill the boyfriend.

Target is Alexander Arcady. Task to be done by Clementine when I free her.

Sighed, Sophie Crook - Finchley

Read by: the evil genius.

Note - take the children. Katherine and Edward Wong.

Edward's POV

What!? This Sophie, she wants my mum alone? But why? I don't understand.

"We need find this girl, Sophie, and avenge Kitty and Beanie." Rebecca said stubbornly.

"Yes," June agreed. "but how?"