what's it like going out with them

1 , marcus hargreeves

• he loves you so much

• always the leader and like the decision maker , but of course he asks you for your opinion.

• he's always so caring but sometimes can be a little to much caring and that turns into more of a
controlling thing , but he just wants you to be safe.

• short and very sweet cheek kisses , awww there so cute , and he's always to busy with his family

• this man let's you watch him workout

• knows you love it secretly

• cooks

• overall he's such a cutie

💌

2 , ben hargreeves

• he would definitely protect you , you would also make sure your safe where ever you go , and bonus when your in public his hands are always around your waist.

• he's the type of guy to be on and off about cuddles , like one day he'll want to cuddle you like there's no tomorrow but on other days he like 'definitely not' .

• he's a massive softie around you , well if he likes you , if not he is really bitchy , but he will like you . around his family he is soo tough , but it's just an act

💌

3 , fei hargreeves

• her birds scare the shit out of you , but she can't get rid of them she loves them more than you , so she'll be extra careful.

• once you grow to love the birds ( after time )  , the two of feed them , it's so cute , who doesn't want to feed birds ?

• very adventurous

💌

4 , alphonso hargreeves

• this guy is honestly so sweet

• your relationship is either slagging off people or jokes , he's so funny like eighty percent of your relationship is you both laughing.

• he's a little nervous , but honestly after he gets to know you he stops being so nervous , obviously he's still going to be a little , just you have to reassure him.

• you cook together even though both of you have no sense of direction in the kitchen , but you and him both try your bests .

💌

5 , sloane hargreeves

• she is like soo cute and sweet to be in a relationship with.

• she is such a good girlfriend, you know she makes you kale smoothies and she gets you up with breakfast ( sometimes )

• you both jam out to taylor swift

• she flys you to to like different places , saving driving and walking.

💌

6 , jayme hargreeves

• so this girl hates opening up to anyone , including you , she's like ben a bit but never admits it , she isn't as rude as ben but they still share the same thing of not opening up.

• she cracks after you tying to get it out to her , it's often that ben has shouted at her , since the two often argue.

• you love her power

• you two kiss anywhere she doesn't quite frankly who is in the room

.   •    .   💌   .   •   .