who would be your best friend

1 , marcus hargreeves

• your bestie would either be himself or sloane , she's just so sweet and kind and he would get a little jealous if you and sloane hung out more often than you and marcus did.

💌

2 , ben hargreeves

• he would make you be besties with Christopher , i'm sorry he would , he would call it 'y/n and christopher's bonding hour" , but you would get out of hanging with christopher and sneak of with fei.

💌

3 , fei hargreeves

• your bestie would be her birds , the row of you have to get along because you and the birds are very high factors in fei's life.

💌

4 , alphonso hargreeves

• you can't sit there and tell me you wouldn't hang out a with jayme so much he'd be pissed.

• one time you went round to the academy to see Alphonso , and you went to the kitchen , it had been an hour since you had gone and he found you with jayme , watching a movie , he had to drag you back by your ankles to get you to cuddle with him.

💌

5 , sloane hargreeves

• marcus ?? or herself you two love quality time together.

💌

6 , jayme hargreeves

• alphonso hargreeves , would be your bestie , no doubt about it. the three of you hang out all the time and alphonso love you ( platonically)

.   •    .   💌   .   •   .