Beginning Author's Note and Guide

Thinking
"Talking"
Tailed Beast Thinking
"Tailed Beast Talking"
"Emphasis"
"Talking in a pack bond"
"Talking in a mating bond"
"Talking in an alliance bond"

Hello everyone!

I'm starting another book! I'm excited for all of the books I have, but this idea just wouldn't leave me alone. I will not abandon any of the books I have currently going any time soon, but updates might be a bit slow or very fast. My motivation is kinda mean these days, but I'm pushing through.

This story is going to be about time travel again, but this one is going to be vastly different from the other one. There's less people going back to the past for starters, but it goes beyond that. The seal they used to get back to the past functions differently, and they aren't going to be telling anyone about the changes until someone accuses them with evidence.

The cover of the story is the pack mark that will eventually be in play. The entire world has some clans and some random people that function more like animals than the rest of the population. Anyone can form any type of bond with an person from these such clans, but they can't make them with someone who also aren't part of those clans.

Pack bonds are formed between two or more people. It involves an emotional link that can be dulled and even cut off for a time or ignored, but it can't be ended without all involved parties agreeing. When the bond has grown or the people have connected a lot, the bond might also allow thought messages to pass between them freely. Usually only one or two words can be sent through the bond during emergencies.

Mating bonds are formed between two or more people as well, but they usually don't have as many people as pack bonds. This bond is more intimately formed, and it can't be turned off. If someone is very skilled at manipulating emotions, they can lessen the intensity of the emotions flowing through the bond, but they can't completely shut it off. Thought messages exist from the beginning of the bond, but they don't have to send them. There's like a chat room they can enter, but they can also leave at any time.

Most of the clans in Konoha are born as these animalistic people. Humans or normal people that form a pack bond and pick up on their traits enough to be able to form bonds on their own are called Aboa Dier. People born with the ability to make bonds from birth are called Bosana Dier. People who can't form bonds are called Humans. I used Google Translate for those names, so I'm sorry if it isn't right. It should translate to Animal Animal in two different languages and Feral Animal in two different languages with one language in common between them.

Kurama and Naruto had a pack bond in the past, but the time travel screwed with that. Naruto doesn't have the bond with Kurama because his past self is sealed and so the pack mark didn't transfer, but Kurama still has a pack bond with Naruto. This means that Kurama can faintly feel Naruto's emotions, but he can't fully feel them or send any back. The same thing holds true for everyone that has a pack bond with someone that doesn't have one with them yet, or they believe the person on the other end of the bond to be dead. When a person actually dies, the pack bond will fade away, and the emotions will no longer be felt. Most people still feel a place in the bond for the people who are no longer there, so it's kinda torturous.

Packs all have a Pack Leader who is chosen by the bond. There is no known way to change who the Pack Leader is by choice. The bond is the only way these things are chosen. It isn't really understood how a pack bond chooses a Pack Leader, but it is known that no member of the pack can disobey the Pack Leader's order. Some people say that Pack Leader's are often those with the strongest pack bloodline or the highest potential, but this hasn't been proven.

There is a type of bond between packs called Alliances. These bonds usually behave like a chat room for just the Pack Leaders. The Pack Leaders can also choose to include anyone in their respective packs that they want to, and they retain the ability to kick those members back out. This is the least intimate type of bond with the least intimate way of forming. Alliances only project emotions when the bond member wants to, and they are typically used for long distance meetings.

Hurting another bond member on purpose or even accident hurts. The feelings they feel as they get hurt also transfer to you even in an Alliance bond unless it was an accident. Some bonds also have different structures and setups as well as behave differently. Pack bonds are never made lightly because breaking one leaves feelings of emptiness and being devastatingly alone for a long period of time or until another bond is formed depending on the strength of the connection. Sometimes the broken bond lingers even when another bond is formed.

Pack bonds are shown as a symbol that is universal to each pack member, but each pack symbol is in a different color that usually represents the pack member it rests on. When there is a sole survivor of a pack, not much fully changes other than the emotional things mentioned and the alive states.

Mate bonds are shown as a symbol that is the same or slightly different for each mate. It's usually a mix of colors that represent the people in the bond. When all but one mate dies, the mate mark loses all color. There is someone who went back in time with a colorless mate mark, but it won't regain color unless the mate accepts the bond again.

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you want,

Aveln