I wanna be with you

After me and Annes run in with Sasha that went suprisingly well, I got to thinking. What did Anne wanna ask me? I probably shouldn't bring it up now. I inspect my surroundings. The trees are swaying, the sun is setting. Theres a soft glow from the sun that gives Annes face a beautiful glow. I wish I could kiss her.. I wanna be with her. Anne and Marcy, Marcy and Anne. Our hands brush against eachother and without hesitation Anne takes my hand into hers. It feels like its meant to be, like our hands are meant to do this. This all just feels natural.

We eat dinner and then walk up to Annes room. Anne hands me a hoodie that I throw on. It smells just like her. Me and Anne get in bed and turn on a movie. Domino rolls up at the end of the bed. "Hey Anne?" The computer screen lights up her face. My stomach flutters at the sight. "What is it Marbles, something on you mind?" Anne responds. "What did you want to tell me at the cafe? You know before Sasha entered." I question. "Oh uh.." Annes face turns red. "Well Ive been wanting to tell you this for a long time." Anne pauses. "This might sound crazy and I totally understand if you don't feel this way. Marcy your the most smartest and most amazing person ever, yet you've been through so much." My heart beats faster. "Don't even get me started on how beautiful you are." Blush spreads across my face.

"I wanna be with you, Marcy. I really like you." I sit there for a few seconds. Is this really happening to me. "Oh I really messed up, I'm super sorry." "Anne." I hold her hand. "I like you too." Me and Anne sit there for few seconds. "You like me?" Anne says. "I do Anna-Banana." I giggle. Anne cups my face in her hands. "Can I.. kiss you?" Anne politely asks. "Always." The space between us is broken. A couple of seconds later we pull away. My hands drift to my lips. "Wow." I say under my breath. Anne giggles. One of her hands start to play with my hair. "I love you Mar-Mar." "I love you too." I put my arms around her pulling us close. I look at her lips. Anne notices and we kiss again. I love Anne so much.