The hard escape.

tw that I'm not gonna say until its obvious how Ranbob leaves so ill mention it later in the book

Ranboo had started the short walk to my forever escape, there was no way of getting back to London after this escape, it was the only was out though. 

After about 10 minutes he had almost arrived to his escape. He stood next to the waving bushes and fallen trees, Ranboo looked down seeing nothing but the floor and his legs. the bushes started rumbling but he expected that from a sort of windy day. 

Ranboo looked down to see if Tubbo had fully disappeared but couldn't see all the way down the cliff.

Ranboo sat down feeling the wind against his face and he thought of how to make his great good bye.

TW FOR SEWER SLIDE SORRY

"I have stayed in this stupid place for 3 years waiting for a attempt from someone to help me leave, but Tubbo just ended his life on his attempt, no one fucking noticed I left. Clearly I wasn't a big impact on anyone's life so," Ranboo stood to give his final speech. "GIVE ME ONE REASON I SHOULD JUMP." 

The sound of movement flew through Ranboo's mind so all he could hear was the wind. He brushed off all the extra noises, he assumed it was just a squirrel but he had no way of knowing what/who it really was.

Ranboo had nothing left in his life, at least he thought, Tubbo died, Rachel died, no one came to save him, so he assumed no one would notice, or care. Tubbo meant so much to Ranboo but now that he was gone he could go visit him in the after life, and he could visit Rachel one last time. Ranboo knew what had to be done at this time so, he took his last ever inhale. 

Ranboo smiled.

Ranboo sighed.

Ranboo jumped.

"RANBOO WAIT!" Tubbo yelled.