City of Dis

As soon as she end the conversation with Jisoo, the tall girl immediately go home and look for her Nini who is patiently waiting for her ice cream..

The smaller girl was sitting at the bed while watching 'Zootopia'.. She is so focused at the television that she didn't notice the taller one watching her from the door..

Lisa couldn't help but to stare at Jennie's beauty for couple of minutes.. She doesn't know how but Lisa is loving everything about Jennie including every imperfections... she wasn't even sure if Jennie has those..

Lisa knocked three times at the door while looking at Jennie with a smile painted in her face..  She couldn't help it as she thought that Jennie might be an angel in her previous life..

"Your ice cream is here! " she said while showing her hands that has plastic and of course it contains her ice cream...

"Lili! " Jennie quickly stood up from her bed then quickly run to Lisa.. She can't deny the fact that she already misses the latter even though she has been gone in just half an hour..

She hug Lisa like a dog who greets it's owner when it gets home... Lisa didn't move because of Jennie's sudden actions.. Jennie wasn't expecting herself to do this too...

"What took you so long? " Jennie pouted as she release the hug and look at Lisa curiously. She hopes that Lisa didn't feel any awkwardness   because of the hug

"It's hard to find this ice cream you know.. " Lisa chuckled then handed her the plastic bag with ice creams and snacks inside..

Jennie immediately checked what's inside that made her squeal in joy.. She was so excited when she saw 3 vanilla ice creams with her favorite chips..

"Thank you!! " Jennie said with excitement in her voice...

She sat at her bed again and tap the space beside her.. Asking for Lisa to sit with her..

"Come here! Let's watch movies! " she said with her gummy smile that melted the taller girls heart..

Lisa didn't answer because she knows that she has to leave anytime soon.. She doesn't want to delay the mission because she's afraid that Jennie might be in danger again..

"C'mon! You know.. I don't usually share my vanilla ice cream because it's my favorite but I will share it with you.. " Jennie proudly said that made Lisa chuckle..

"Well that would be my honor but I'm afraid that I can't.. " she said while looking down

"Huh? Why? Don't you like ice creams? It's the best I promise! " Jennie smiled at her..

Lisa on the other hand is suffering because she can't ask Jennie to leave when she is being cute just like now..

"It's not like that.. I just... Uhmm" Lisa is battling inside her head whether she should leave or not.. She doesn't want to leave Jennie right now but she doesn't also want Jennie's life to be always in danger..

"Just what?? " Jennie asked.. She is being curious since earlier because she notices that Lisa has been quiet earlier.. Seems like something is bothering her.. She thought..

"Jennie I might be gone for like 2 or 3 days?.. " Lisa said as she took the seat that Jennie is tapping earlier..

The smile in Jennie's lips faded when she heard that.. She doesn't know how to react but she admits to herself that she is worried and afraid that Lisa might not come back..