Chapter 4 "Therapy!?"

Norman's POV

He's so good at everything. I know I just met him but... ugh whatever, just pay attention to what they're saying. Emma was being pretty loud "Wow your so good at this!!!!" Ray covered his ears, I think Don and Gilda noticed too, I don't think Emma noticed though. We heard Don say "please don't yell like that around Ray until he fully used to you guys.." I looked over at Don and Ray.. Don was comforting Ray... why did I feel like this theh already said that they don't like each other that way but still... I took a closer look at Ray.. he looks.. Scared?.. why though, it's just a little bit of yelling? Whatever he probably has his reasons. Emma continued to say quieter "I'm so sorry.. but why did you get scared? I mean it's just a little yelling." Gilda then softly scolded her saying "Emma that's really rude. He probably has his own reasons that are more personal and something he doesn't want to be reminded about." Don then said "Its fine just don't do it again till he gets used to you more.." I looked at Ray again and I could see that he was trembling a little bit. "Are you-" I said as I was interrupted by the sound of somebody calling, turns out it was Ray's phone.

Ray's POV

I picked up my phone and checked who it was. When I saw who it was I groaned and asked Don to accompany me to the kitchen, he agreed. As we left the livingroom I could see that they were all confused. In the kitchen with Don I answered the phone on speaker, we heard a soft and sweet female voice on the other side of the line. <"Hello?"> while Don was trying to figure out who it was, I answered her saying <"Ray.. you missed your session"> Don immediately figured it out. "Yes.. I'm really sorry. I forgot that the appointment was today.." <"That's okay Ray.. I'm just going to give you a mini session on the phone for about 20 minutes if your not busy."> "of course I'm not busy. I was just hanging out with some friends." <"well it's good to see that you're making new friends and not just one true friend."> "hehe.. yeah..." <"Are you with Don?"> "yes. Say hi Don" Don then said "Hi Mrs. Gracie" <"oh hello Don! Well I'm going to keep Ray busy for about 20 minutes.. is that fine with you?"> Don continued "yeah, that's fine Mrs. Gracie" I then said "can u hang up for a moment? then I'll head into my office room and call you, because we have some more friends over." <"of course you can Ray.. well I'll speak to you in a minute.">

Narrator's POV

Then Ray hung up the phone and said to Don "tell the others about why I'm not gonna be with you guys... and while your at it you can tell them why I need the sessions." Don was surprised that Ray is letting him tell them about his sessions. "But are you sure?" "Yeah.. they seem trustworthy about these types of things, just... make sure that they don't tell anyone about this." "Okay!" Then Don watched as Ray left the kitchen and walked upstairs. He then proceeded to leave the kitchen aswell and enter the livingroom where he saw the others waiting for them. "Oh hey Don" Norman said as he smiled, he then continued to ask "where's Ray?" "Emma and Gilda started teasing him again saying "Ooh~" Don then added on to their teasing. "Awww, don't worry your crush just went upstairs~." Norman blushed really hard, he looked like a tomato. "I-I...W-what?" Gilda saved Norman by asking "why did Ray go upstairs?" Don said "Oh right.."

Don's POV

My expression darkened a little but I dont think anyone but Norman noticed. Norman asked me "Don, are you okay?" "Yeah, yeah.. I'm fine but the reason Rays not here is because he missed a therapy session today. But since he forgot, he's gonna be in his room for about 20-30 minutes." They seemed shocked.

Norman's POV

After hearing that Ray has to go to therapy, I was shocked, the others looked shocked aswell. Then I asked "W-why does he go to therapy?" Don's expression darkened even more which really worried me. "Well he did say that I should tell you guys so.." Don then started to tear up a little bit. "W-when he was 4 his father d-died right in front of him...and when he turned 6 h-his stepfather.. he started a-abusing him behind his mother's back... a-and I found out when we were 7.. I had the ability to help him and tell our parents but.. he kept begging me not to tell anyone. At first he only got hit.. but it kept getting worse... then at some point.. he-he.. got r@p3d by him..." at this point we were all crying. He's so perfect yet all this happened to him. He doesn't deserve that. Don continued "every time we saw each other, he would tell me what happened. I was always able to restrain myself from telling anyone, but.. when he told me about getting r@p3d... I couldn't bear it any longer. So I when I went home, I called the police, and they took care of the situation. Luckily he's in prison now and his mother broke up with him. He got arrested when Ray was 14" He smiled sadly "we would have sleepovers to keep him away from that man.. but once when we were having a sleepover, we were around 12 years old. I... I saw his sleeve dripping a little bit of blood. So when he fell asleep I checked his arm... and there was so many c-cuts... then I managed to get him to go to therapy. He's been going to therapy for 2 years now.. he hasn't cut lately meaning that therapy is working" Gilda then said in between sobs "c-an we ju-st t-alk abo-ut so-methi-ng els-e?." Don answered "Y-yeah." We then started talking about random things hoping to keep us distracted from what Don just told us.

Ray's POV (same time)

I leave the kitchen and walk up the stairs to my office room. Once I get there I shut the door and sit down at my desk. I sit there forgetting what I was doing until I look over and see my phone. I then pick up my phone, then I unlock it and call my therapist. <"are you ready Ray?"> the same sweet voice from earlier asked me "yes Mrs. Gracie" <"good">.
After the 20 minutes are over I hear her voice say to me <"Alright Ray the session is over now"> "Thank you Mrs. Gracie, have a nice day" <"You too Ray, and tell all your friends that I said hello"> "Bye" <"goodbye"> I hung up the phone and put it down, I sighed. Then I got up and left the room to go downstairs. As I went downstairs I saw them talking about something random. I look at Norman, His lips looked so soft and his eyes and hair make him look like an angel... what am I thinking!? I walk towards them and sit next to Norman. Emma and Gilda are on the 2 person couch again, Don is on the one person couch and Norman is on the 3 person couch in the middle seat even though there's no one sitting next to him. As I sit down I can't help bit notice that Norman's face turned a little bit red "you sure you're fine?" "Y-yeah, I'm fine" "mk.." Don asked me "so how'd it go?" "Eh same as usual. She asked me questions, I answered them" "okay" Don said to me then I heard Emma ask me something that I wasn't really expecting "let's all say our sexuality." "Um, why?" Gilda asked "I don't know, im just bored and its the only thing I could think of." |Me too, Me too honey...| Everyone else hesitantly agreed except for me. They all looked at me and Gilda asked if I was going to do it. "Ehh.. Fine" Emma quietly cheered. I chuckled then we started.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°
Word count: 1399
I guess this is all for this chapter so.. bye loves!🖤