Chapter 7 "Coal"

Norman's POV

As we walk into the cafe, a waitress walks up to us and looks at Ray, "Ray?Didn't you have school today?" Ray answers "We got to leave early today" "ok well c'mon" then she shows us to a booth. Ray follows her while dragging me with him and we sit down across from each other. The waitress puts 2 menu's down on the table "I'll be back to take your orders" then she left. I asked Ray "Do you know her?" "Yeah, I come here a lot" "Oh, that's cool" I smiled and he smiled back. We start talking about random things again for a couple of minutes. I'm not sure how long we were there exactly, but I'm sure it wasn't very long.

Ray's POV

We talk for a couple of minutes until we heard a notification on my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. I heard Norman's voice, "who is it?" "Just some friends... I should take you to meet them someday" Smiled and typed on the phone, put it back down, and looked back at Norman. Looked a little pink though? "Are you okay?" "Y-yeah? I'm fine, why wouldn't be?" "Sorry, you're just looking a bit red" I got closer to check his temperature. As I put my hand on his forehead, his face turned even redder than it was just a second ago. "U-um.." then I noticed how close our faces were. Quickly I backed up "S-sorry" "I-its alright." We just stayed there in silence, the silence was comfortable... about a minute later the waitress comes back "Are you guys ready to order?" We both answer at the same time "Yes" "alright I'll start with you" she pointed at Norman "I'll have the takoyaki dish" "and what about you Ray?" She said as she pointed at me. "Spicy Ramen please" "mhm... oh, I forgot what would you guys like to drink?" Norman answered with "do you guys have boba?" "Yep! Ray?" "I'll get a Ramune" "ok! I'll be back in a bit." We watched her walk into the back room. I looked back over at Norman and he looked at me. As he turned his head to look at me he asked "so what are your friends like?" "Oh they suck" as I said that I heard a little hum from Norman "hm?" "Well its sorta hard to explain.." I rubbed the back of my neck then continued "I had 2 friend groups, one of the groups were toxic and fake.." "I am so sorry Ray..." "Nah, it's ok, I cut ties with them anyways." "And the other group?.." "I'm still friends with them, I mean like, they aren't toxic or fake." "That's good" "but now I have you guys too, though I still hang out with them at least twice a week... I have 2 friend groups now" I smiled.

Narrator's POV

Norman felt his face heat up, about a couple seconds later the waitress walked up to the table carrying a large plate this time. "Sorry for the wait boys, here's your food and drinks." She set the drinks and the food down on the table in front of Norman and Ray. Norman said "Thank you miss" followed by Ray "Thanks Melissa" She grinned and walked away. They both put their hands together and said "Itadakimasu" then they started eating.
Once they finished eating they kind of argued on who would pay, in the end Ray won so he payed. They left the Cafe and headed towards the forest in which they met. As they entered the forest, they started walking to the treehouse. They decided that while they walked they would play 20 questions except they both have to answer each question.

Ray's POV

I started with asking the first question, "So, Have you ever dyed your hair?" "No I haven't.. but I might dye a streak of my hair a light blue.. of course it'd be temporary. have you?" "Yeah I've dyed like 2 streaks of my hair red, I'm planning to dye my hair again though." "Ok my turn.. why did you dye your hair? I can't really answer this question though" "...you've got to promise not to tell anybody. Donny already knows." "Ok I promise" i took a deep breath and sighed "I'm part of a band. The friend group I told you about earlier.. they're my band members.. we play in front of crowds but I've never shown my face" Norman looked surprised "what's the band name?" "Its called '4Cross' I'm the leader of the group" He looked amazed and happy "t-that's my favorite band!" I chucked. We continued walking while speaking about more random things. I'm glad that he doesn't bother me about 4Cross. He really is a good friend. We got to the treehouse and were there for about an hour, Norman went to the bathroom. While he was in the bathroom my phone rang. I picked it up and looked at the name of the person calling. It was 4Cross's bass player. I answered the phone and put it in front of me since it was a video call. "Hey Coal" "hey Ray, how ya doin" "I'm doing good, you?" "Good" "Now why'd you call?" Oh well the rest of the band is here with me and we do have to practice for our next concert. So we were all wondering if you could come" "uh.. sure but ima bring another friend. Is that alright?" "Of course it is man. Do they already know about you?" "Yep" "ok see you 2 in a bit then, bye." "Bye" with that we hung up, I started playing a game on my phone while waiting for Norman. About a minute later he comes out of the bathroom and sits next to me. I put my phone down and face him. "Hey Norman?" "Yes?" "Do you want to meet the rest of 4Cross today?" "Sure!" "Ok c'mon we're gonna go with them right now" we both got up from the couch, put our shoes on and grabbed some stuff. I took Norman's hand again and walked out of the forest. "So how are we gonna get there?" "Eh.. Coals gonna pick us up." "Ok" a few minutes go bye and we see a black Jeep Wrangler with red lights at the bottom.

" "Ok" a few minutes go bye and we see a black Jeep Wrangler with red lights at the bottom

Norman's POV

The driver door opens and a girl comes out of it and walks up to us. She has black hair and half of the front of her hair is red, One Dark green eye and the other a dark red. She was wearing a black, white, and red hoodie, her jeans were ripped and colored a dimmed blue, her shoes were red and white with black laces, and she had a mask tied to her head.

|I just used my Gacha OC|

She stands in front of me and Ray. She hugs Ray and he hugs back. Why do I feel this way.. She breaks the hug with Ray and they do a handshake. Then she looks over at me and puts her hand out for me to shake it. I take her hand and we just shake each other's hands. "I'm Coal, Ray's twin." She grinned. I was shocked that Ray had a sister. "I'm Norman, and I didn't know that Ray has a sister." She chucked. Ray said "You just never asked" "alright let's get in the car. Your driving" she pointed at Ray "ugh.. fine. I mean its my car anyways"

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°
Thats it for this Chapter
Bye loves!

( •_• )
( v v )