Three

Enrolling in Seoul International University was Lisa's Idea to please her oh-so-perfect girlfriend. Though Jennie never pushes Lisa to do things out of her comfort zone, the younger girl sometimes makes decisions in her life that she knows will be a big and hard step for her. But as long as it will make Jennie happy, sacrificing her own comfort will all be worthy.

She made up her mind and dragged Seulgi and Rosé, a week before their high school graduation. With Lisa's awkward personality, she has been a target of bullies since she was in grade school. Jennie was always the one to run to her side to protect her from those bullies during that time. But Jennie was a year older than her so she wasn't able to be there all the time and when she graduated at grade school, Lisa was left with no protection causing the bullying incidents to worsen. That led to the younger girl to be enrolled in a very private school, a school different from where Jennie was enrolled, thinking that maybe less people around Lisa will be good for her. During high school days she met Seulgi, while Rosé was her childhood best friend who moved out to Australia then came back to Korea and transferred schools to be with her. The bullying didn't stop, but she got Seulgi and Rosé sticking by her side all the time.

The first plan for Lisa's college was to send her back to Thailand. With her father's power and position in the country, it is sure that no one will ever dare to touch Lisa. But those plans came crumbling down the sink, one Friday night, one week before her high school graduation. It was planned that a day after the graduation ceremony, Lisa will be traveling back to Thailand with her mother. Jennie knew all these plans, of course, she's part of the family anyway, and she was there when everything was decided. Her heart broke but she didn't let the others see it. Instead, she gathered all her strength to give a small smile and agree and show her support. It is for Lisa's wellbeing, so she totally should support it.

But on that certain night. Jennie attended a college party, with Lisa's consent of course, and got really drunk. Lisa was aware of Jennie's liberated and wild personality and she's fine with it. She got her full trust on Jennie and she knew in her heart that in whatever kind of state Jennie is in, drunk or not, the latter will never cheat on her. Yes, she might flirt a little and dance with some guy at parties, but she will never let it go beyond that.

That night. Lisa was on her boxers and extra-large sweat shirt getting ready for bed when she heard countless ringing on the doorbell of her apartment. Knowing that there is only one person that was naughty enough to do that every time, Lisa hurriedly ran towards the main door and opened it. Drunk Jennie came into view wearing a skin tight black ripped jeans hugging her round *ss perfectly, white fitted shirt with a low neckline giving everyone a nice view of her cleavage and Lisa's leather jacket. The drunk girl just smiles and invites herself in, then collapses on the sofa. Not a minute later, a guy wearing a varsity jacket with an obvious boner showed up on the door, dusting his rear. It looks like Jennie pushed the guy to the floor before the door opened. The stranger and Lisa's eyes met before the guy asked, "who are you?" Then turned towards Jennie on the sofa and asked with irritation and in his drunk state. "Jennie, who is this?"

"Sorry, I-uhm, I own this place." Lisa answered before turning towards her girlfriend and softly asked. "Jen, who is he? You brought a visitor?"

Jennie opened her eyes, then gave Lisa a confused look then stared at the guy on the door.

"Lili, I can't find my wallet, can you pay him for me, please?" Jennie said with a little pout. "My head is aching, I'll search for it tomorrow."

"Pay him? Is he some sort of a male stripper or something?" Lisa asked with an obvious confusion on her face.

"I’m not a male prostitute!" The guy raised his voice in anger. "I came here with her!" Then he pointed at the drunk girl on the sofa.

"He is not a stripper, Lili, please don't get the wrong idea, he’s an Uber driver, I booked him to bring me here. Now quickly pay him and cuddle with me!" Jennie explained but whined when she spoke the last part of her statement.