Eight

It was already eleven thirty in the evening when Jennie got herself back into Lisa's apartment. She never imagined that getting out of that party would be hard for her, unlike the other parties she attended. Blasting upbeat music kept everyone alive and dancing wherever they were. The music seems to be heard even in the darkest part of the frat house.

All drinks were spiked with alcohol making every attendee wild, drunk and wasted. Jennie did her best to control the intake of alcohol, especially when she saw Jisoo was really drunk, guided by an angel beside her, stopping her from doing stupid things just like how an angel works in most movies. Whisper good things to let your good conscience win. Rosé looks like she doesn't drink much too, just like Jennie. While on the other hand, Seulgi and Irene already bailed out of the party after having lots of alcohol in their system and started making out in one corner. It's not hard to guess what the two have been doing considering their drunken state, the only question now is where. Jennie is pretty sure though that the two of them are safe from any harm for two reasons. One, no matter what state Irene is in, she doesn't like putting on a public show, yep, they'll make out in a secluded corner, but going further will require a lock door on a private room. Two, no matter how wild Seulgi is, she's possessive as hell and doesn't like sharing Irene with anyone, so adding someone during their escapade is a big no.

Jennie felt a little dizzy and sat down beside Rosé who’s currently letting Jisoo ravage her neck. Before she could try to make a conversation, the host of the party, Jongin approached Jennie. The smell of alcohol reeks on his body, a big turn off for her. What turns her on is the smell of milk bath soap on Lisa's soft baby skin that sticks even though the younger girl is all sweaty. That's all and nothing else.

"Hey, pretty girl, you look hot." Jongin commented as he checked her out.

"I always look hot, because I am hot." Jennie said not even giving the boy a glance as she types a message on her phone. She wanted to know if Lisa's state is already under control.

"Yes, you are. You-uh, want to go somewhere fun?" Jongin asked, hinting something as he shifts on his stance, making the bulge on his crotch area more noticeable. But that's not the certain bulge Jennie wanted, what she wants is at home panicking before she leaves. "I can make you feel good, more than the guy who gave you your hickey."

"I doubt that." Jennie replied, raising her head to look at Jongin's eyes, then to his proud bulge then back to his eyes before looking back at her phone, waiting for a reply.

Jongin's ego is starting to get crushed by Jennie's attitude. But he kept pushing and trying. He's one of those admirers that kept sending Jennie random messages that the girl kept on ignoring

"You haven't seen it yet, haven't tried it yet. It's bigger than the regular." Jongin said, trying to promote himself. But Jennie ignored him, instead of giving him one last look, Jennie chose to turn towards Rose and bid farewell.

"Rosie, I'm going home. This party stinks" Jennie said as she stood up and walked past Jongin.

A few more drunk studs tried to block her way, promoting themselves and how good they can make Jennie feel, but none  of them made Jennie impressed. She just wanted to go home, cuddle with Lisa and spoil her girlfriend rotten for the weekend. a price Lisa deserves after making a big step out of her comfort zone. From a simple peck to wet and tongue kisses with breast groping, it's like jumping five steps ahead for Lisa, and she knew it too well. Whoever taught Lisa those moves shall be rewarded accordingly.

Lisa was already sleeping in the living room when Jennie arrived. Lights were all off except for the light that the TV emits. Her phone in her hand, Lisa was half lying half sitting on the sofa as the TV emits. Her phone in her hand. Lisa was half lying half sitting in the sofa as the TV continued to play the documentary of one of the most terrifying murderers in the world. John Wayne Gacy a.k.a., the Killer Clown. From the scene in the living room, Jennie can conclude that the younger girl waited for her arrival while distracting herself with her creepy documentaries. Sometimes, Jennie can't help but think that these documentaries have something to do with Lisa, being afraid or kept freaking out when a sexual tension floats in the air. Considering that these documentaries consist of unimaginable crimes of rape and murder, showcasing how terrifying it is when a psychopath with an uncontrollable carnal desire hurt and make others suffer as they satisfy themselves.

What? Is Lisa afraid of getting addicted to sex after having a taste of it?

Jennie thought as she turns off the TV before something shows up that'll make her stomach turn upside down. She stares at Lisa's figure in the dark as the moonlight hits her girlfriend's doll face. She keeps on thinking though, if ever Lisa becomes or acts like a nymphomaniac or satyromaniac, she's willing to give her body to her lover to help her satisfy the needs.

Ugh! What am I thinking? !

She shakes her head out of those kinds of thoughts and just walks towards her lover to wake Lisa up. Shaking Lisa's shoulder, a little. Lisa stirs in her position but remains asleep.

"Baby, let's get you to bed, so you can have a more comfortable sleep."

Hearing Jennie's voice, Lisa slowly opens her eyes and obeys. She didn't need to be told twice, she got up, stretched a little and walked towards her room, followed by her girlfriend.

Jennie quickly washes herself to remove the smell of alcohol and sweat on her body then changes into something comfortable before crawling beside Lisa. She wears Lisa's black Calvin's and an extra-large shirt then spoon Lisa in her arms, her being the big spoon this time, Lisa's milky smell feels like home, giving Jennie a smooth flight to dream land.

-

The entire weekend was spent with Jennie treating Lisa like a big baby. From ordering all Lisa's favorite breakfast from ikonic's with the help of Rose's, to letting her watch her favorite cartoons and series as they cuddle in front of the TV. Stealing kisses every time she gets a chance. She cooks Lisa's favorite stew for dinner, feeding her like a child and giving her whatever she wants. They make out almost every four hours, treating it like a dose of medicine that needed to be taken, but they avoided doing squishy. Lisa's not ready to have a hard time again.

With the whole events that happened, Jennie found out one interesting thing about her baby duck. Lisa is great in distracting herself to prevent having a boner every now and then, she's not easily turned on by just anyone or anything. Horny movies with lots of hot and heavy sex scenes doesn't even get her to react. A fact that Jennie knew ever since they were both in high school. But what she found out just now, was one of Lisa's hidden weaknesses, Jennie's breasts.

Jennie likes wearing big comfortable shirts at home with no bra underneath especially when there's no one around except for her mom or Lisa. It wasn't really a big deal since both of them saw each other grow up and developed into what they are right now. Lisa doesn't seem to mind because she never really focused on that certain part of her partner's body, not until last Friday night, when she first experienced it with her own hands, how soft and great it felt like to grope that thing seated on her girlfriend's chest. Her hands somehow crave for it but the results aren’t likable for Lisa.

She will surely blame Seulgi for not telling her that it is such a turn on when you grope your girlfriend's boobs. She's been having a hard time now trying not to take a look at that certain part of Jennie, especially when Jennie now knows and she's being a tease every time. Though she doesn't push, she teases.