CHARACTERS

Kiana Elizabeth Quinn(Imee)
- A nursing student and also working as Tutor
-27 years old, bright and bold personality, a live-in tutor of Rodrigo's children, a confident 'handmaiden' who seeks her own happiness.

Henry Quinn
- 55 years old, husband of Louisa, the father of Kiana and stepfather of Clark Xian. He is a devoted father.

Evangeline Miller
(Kathleen Quinn)
-Ex-wife of Henry Quinn and biological mother of Kiana. 10 years ago, she met a car accident and had dozens of major surgeries, she overcame all that and moved to the United States to succeed as a designer.

Louisa Reyes
-57 years old, wife of Henry, stepmother of Kiana and biological mother of  Clark Xian.

Clark Xian Reyes
-29 years old, elder stepbrother of Kiana, cousin of Julie and Hailey's love interest

Alex Reyes
-The youngest son of Lola Aurora, maternal uncle of Kiana,Clark and Julie.

Aurora Reyes
-80 years old, mother of Louisa and Alex, grandmother of Clark, Kiana and Julie.

Julie Ann Cruz
-25 years old, granddaughter of Aurora, niece of Alex and Louisa. Her mother is the deceased oldest daughter of Aurora. Love interest of Joshua.

Joshua Santos
-Kind and faithful medical student, he is good-looking and sweet

Matthew Garcia
-He is the senior of Kiana, who is friendly, kind. Rodrigo is jealous of him seeing his close relation with Kiana.

__________________

Rodrigo William Cooper
-A CEO and cardiologist doctor,also husband of Isabel.
-42 years old, a widower, in grief due to the loss of his wife, whom he has three children with. He is a corporate CEO and attractive man in his forties

Isabel M. Cooper
- The late wife of Rodrigo William Cooper.

Rose Ann M. Cooper
-14 years old, arrogant and rough eldest daughter of Rodrigo.

Zack William M. Cooper
-10 years old, eldest son of Rodrigo,likes hip-hop and swag.

Liam M. Cooper
- 6 years old, a cute kindergartener and the youngest son of Rodrigo.

Angelica Hale
-36 years old, manages Rodrigo's household; she has a crush on Rodrigo.

________________

Camila Cooper
-59 years old, Hailey's biological mother. She is a former movie star and the stepmother of Rodrigo.

Hailey Cooper
- 36 years old, Rodrigo's younger sister, daughter of Eliza. She falls in love with Clark Xian at first sight.

Friend of Rod.
-Oliver