Don't say Another word

Last night I complained that Master and I never go out to eat anymore. So he agreed to take me out to dinner tonight. I was excited and worked on an outfit for an hour before deciding on a short miniskirt and a blue tank top with a leather jacket. When Master came around the corner I saw his eyes widen at the sight of me. I turned around and acted like I didn't see him. I bent down to grab my purse exposing the underwear he got for me this morning. It was red lace with a dark gray lace trim. I heard him cough and stood turning around. I saw the buldge grow in his pants and smirked a little. 

"Ready to go baby?" He asks clearing his throat. 

"Yep!" I saw breezing past him letting me hand brush against him. He caught it and held on to it. We climb into the car and I smooth out my skirt. Master puts his hand on my thigh letting it rest there before moving it up and down in a soothing manner. Finally we come to a red light and he turns to me. 

"Put this on." He says giving me a blindfold. I fold it over my eyes and let Master tie it around my head. Once his is done I feel my other senses heighten at the lose of sight. He puts his hand back on my thigh and continues to drive. After about 10 minutes we pull into a space and stop. He lets go of my hand but sternly tells me "do not move". He comes around to the other side and unbuckles me helping me out of the car. Although he never said I could remove the blindfold I bring my hand up to let me take a peek of where we are at. Before I can even move the fabric from my eyes my hand is smacked away from my face and I drop it reluctantly. Master leans down and whispers into my ear "Behave." He hisses before taking my hand and starting to walk again. 

He sets me down before scooting into the other side. I can hear the fabric of the chair move and wonder when I can take the blindfold off. As we are sitting there he puts something on the table in front of me. He finally speaks "I want you to try something new tonight. You will run your hand down the menu three times picking out three different things. I will then list them A, B or C you will then choose one without knowing what it is and you will eat it." I nod towards him and feel for the menu in the darkness surrounding me. Finally I find it, I put my hand on the edge and then the middle letting the glossiness of the menu glide my fingers. 

After moving what I assume to be halfway down the page I stop "This one." I say and turn the menu towards Master. "Okay. Now do it two more times." I continue doing it until I find three meals. 

"Okay you may take your blindfold off." He says grabbing the menu from me and placing it on the seat beside him. "Now would you like A, B, or C." he says with a smirk. I look at him before choosing B. He nods and smiles at me signalling for the waiter. With a devious grin he reaches into his pocket turning something away from me. Suddenly I start to feel vibrating in my underwear. I moan quiltly and he smirks. "Baby explain to the waiter what you did before I tell her what you want." He says as the waiter walks over. I look up at him with doe eyes and he smiles back at me. "We- ah- he said that I was to randomly choose thre-oh- things off the menu without looking and he would list them and- gah- would have to choose one." I say in a rush. The waiter nods and turns to Master. He smirks at me before looking back up to the waiter "She will have the octupus and shrimp." I widen my eyes as another strong vibration passes through me. I hate octupus. "And what will you have?" She says "I'll do a burger and fries." She nods writing in down on her notepad, before walking away. "Please-tt-tturn the vibration down." I say. As suddenly as they started they disappeared leaving me feeling empty. He smiles and replaces the remote back into his pocket. 

"This is what is going to happen. You are going to deal with vibrations, without cumming might I add. You will eat your food and if you let a moan out or don't finish every last bight of your food I will fuck you right on this table and let everyone watch. My eyes widen and he guesteres around. "Please don't master." He glares at me before stating "Not another word about it. You have your rules." I feel the vibrations start again and he smiles at me creating friendly conversation that I try to engage in. 

"So do you like the panties that I got you?" He said reaching across the table for my hand. I let him grab it and work to hold in a moan letting the vibrations wash over me. "Answer me darling." He says in a low dangerous tone. "Yes Master." He nods and sits back in his seat and I see the waiter with our food. I see the octupus and shrimp and look down feeling upset. "What's wrong baby this isn't what you wanted?" I shook my head and arched my back in the seat as the vibrations ramped up again. The waiter set the plates down and left leaving us to our food. "Good luck." He said turning up the vibrations to max. He began to eat leaving me convulsing in the seat in front of him. I pick up a piece of the food and swallowed before popping it in my mouth and chewing slowly. It was rubbery and I almost spit it out. The meal continued for another five minutes before I let a small barley autoable moan slip from my lips. In a flash Master was up out of his seat and pulling me onto the table clearing the food away. He rips away my skirt and underwear leaving me half naked on the table. "Please master." "Shut up." He says before unbuckling his pants and shoving into me. I can see eyes around us turn to watch us and my face gets red. "They are watching." "Good. Let them see the slut that can't follow directions." I wimper and he smacks my lips. I feel him about to cum and he pulls out letting the cum drip all over my shirt. He gets the waiter before giving her a card to pay and getting boxes for the food. He hands me my skirt but keeps the panties tucking them into his pocket. He gets me up and to the car shoving me and buckling me roughly. "This was just the start." He says lowly leaving me shivering in fear and anticipation. 

(If you guys could help me with something. I'm looking for a story that I read on here. It was called DOMINANCE or DOMINANT I can't remember but I can't find it and I don't know who it is by. Does anyone know?)