Chapter 8

3RD PERSON POV

Jimin was laying in his bed. Looking at the ceiling like it was the most interesting thing in the room. He was in deep thoughts, mostly about what happened, how Jungkook came to get him from the streets and night. It almost looked as if he didn't "hate" him anymore. Like he did want to hit him just a few days ago.

Jimin's phone rang disturbing him from his thoughts. He checked the number and it was unsaved. Who would that be?

"Hello?" Jimin said answering the call.

"Heyyyy Jimin?" A familiar voice asked.

"Yeah...who is this?" Jimin asked.

"It's Taehyung...I'm sorry for calling so late...I just wanted you to save my number" Taehyung said.

"Oh Tae...How are you?" Jimin asked.

"I'm good...are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah....I'm perfect." Jimin said with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey so uhm...I was wondering if we could go out tomorrow. Just as friends of course, only if you're not busy" Taehyung said. Jimin kept quite for a while just thinking about it.

"Uhm...well I guess I'm not doing anything. We can go out...as friends" jimin said smiling.

"Yeah...truth is I don't have any friends. They're either too rude, too self absorbed or look down on others. And I kinda noticed that you never chill with anyone on campus. So I just figured that maybe we could get along" Taehyung said. Jimin giggled a bit

"Okay I think we'll get along just fine. So...we're friends now?" Jimin asked

"Yes...we're friends, and I really have to tell you about this guy I used to date. He was a complete asshole" Taehyung said.

"Oh? Already?" Jimin asked surprised by how Taehyung was now starting to tell stories.

"You just said we're friends...or we're you fooling me?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Uhm...soooo what did the asshole ex boyfriend do?" Jimin asked holding himself from laughing. He thought Tae would just be a shy guy who hardly talks but turns out all he was waiting for was an approval to be Jimin's friend.

They talked for quite some time and then both finally fell asleep.

~~~
The following Day Jimin and Tae were going me meet up for their friendly date. So to avoid being over dressed or underdressed, he wore casual clothes. They were meeting up at the nearby fast food restaurant anyway.

 They were meeting up at the nearby fast food restaurant anyway

(Ignore the bag)

After he was done, be took his phone and walked to the restaurant. It wasn't that far anyway. Taehyung had already been waiting for him at the restaurant.

After a while of walking he finally arrived. He looked around the restaurant and first thing he spotted was the table in the middle. Jungkook was looking at him, Hobi waving at him and some two guys he didn't know who seemed to just be engrossed in their own conversation.